chapter 38

Emily's p.o.v

I read through my new book. the one that teaches you how to discover what your power is. 'close your eyes and breath concentrating in front of you. when you open your eyes you will see something in front of you if it looks yellow and red you can read people's aurors.' no definitely no. it is almost see through and I can widen it. I looked down the sheet. 'almost see through and able to widen you are a shield.' a shield? I'll wait to read through it in my next lesson with Dumbledore.

I walked into the common room to see Harry looking through that book we used in potions. Ron told me he sleep with it. "is that the book from potions." I ask. "yeah it's pretty awesome. not gives me potions instructions and spells" he said. "are you sure it's safe?" "not you too" "what?" "Hermiones against it too" "I'm not against it's just last time someone had a mysterious book they ended up in the chamber of secrets." "but it's fine, there is nothing wrong with it." "ok Harry just be careful okay?" "I will emily don't worry about me." I smiled and went down to the hall for dinner.

that book was odd. I don't know why but Harry was looking at these spells. but even I haven't herd of one of them. who the hell owned that book?

Harry's p.o.v

I don't know why people are so stressed about this book. it's fine. I'm learning more than I have him a while. I'm concentrating. I know Emily's just worrying because of Ginny's accident and the fact she doesn't want to loose anymore family but why is Hermione worrying. she's probably just being bitter because I'm getting better grades.