chapter 33

Emily's p.o.v

"mum, why didn't you tell us Harry was here?" Ginny yelled. I looked at Vicky and we headed towards the stairs. "Harry who?" Mrs weasly called back. "Harry potter of course." "I think I'd know if Harry potter was in my house." "what we talking bout Harry girl I asked leaning over the banister. "his trunk and owl are here, are you hiding your brother." Ginny asked. "what no. I don't think I'd be hiding him from you Ginny." I said winking. "did someone say Harry?" Ron called from the floor above. "yes, he up there with you?" Ginny asked him. "no. I think I'd know if my best friend were here" he said. "what's going on?" Hermione asked coming out of Ginny's room. "apparently Harry's wandering the house. you seem him?" I asked appearing down by Ginny. "no" she said thoroughly confused. "let's go investigating" I said to Ginny and we walked into the living room. Harry was standing there, Ginny squealed and hugged him. when she let go she saw my smirk and went furiously red. I hugged him followed by Ron and mione and finally Mrs weasly. "Harry why didn't you tell us you were coming" Mrs weasly asked. "I didn't know." he responded. I sent him a confused look and with seeing he said, "Dumbledore" "oh that man, where would we be with out him?!" Mrs weasly said as she left to make dinner. "well Vicky wouldn't exist." I laughed. even she did, though she tried hard not too.

"so how come you were with Dumbledore?" I asked when me and Harry were alone. "well I don't really know exactly. I was sitting in the cafe at the train station. I was talking to this girl and arranging a date." Oh Ginny would not like to hear that. she would probably hex her. "I saw Dumbledore across the platform. I naturally went over to him and we ended up apperating to this street. we walked into this trashed house with blood dripping from the ceiling. once Dumbledore discovered it was dragon's blood he touched a chair with his wand and it became a man. the man is called Horace slugghorn he knew my mother and father. he didn't know your father but he taught the rest of the blacks. his other star student apart from my mother was someone called Ivory stark." I gasped at mention of my mother's name but failed at hiding my tears. "you know her." "my mother. ivory Miranda joy stark or black. had me emily ivory Lily black. it was a tradition for first born baby girls in my mother's family there first middle name after there mother and the second there best friend." "best friend?" "yeah. I'm sorry carry on with your story." "you sure. okay well, well it seems Dumbledore has been offering him a job. he finally accepted but Dumbledore told me that he collects students." "that's weird. do you know exactly why it is him he needs as a teacher?" I asked. "dad needs something from him" Vicky said walking in. "what?" Harry and I ask. "not sure but it is really important."

me and vics sat in Ginny room when an owl dropped something into my lap. I opened the note and my heart sank. "what is it?" she asked. I handed it to her. "we will find you. you will belong to the dark Lord." she read out loud. "read who sent it." "bellatrix. what does she want with you?" I don't know let's send a note to your dad." "yeah now. attach this along with it." and she scrawled out the note.

this was sent to emily. do you know what it means? how much danger is she in? and how much protection is needed? -Emily and Victoria.