chapter 40

Emily's p.o.v

we stood on the pitch. Harry told me and Ginny we could defiantly have our positions but Katie wasn't trying out this year so we had to find a new chaser. "okay today.. okay.. today" Harry shouted. no one listened. I looked at Ginny. "assholes" I yelled while Ginny yelled, "shut it" "thanks" Harry said. after explaining we rose into the air. on one team was me, a girl called Alanna and a boy called Oliver as chasers and Ron as a keeper. on the other team was Ginny and too others as chasers and cormac as a keeper. Oliver was good, Alanna not so much. Ron never missed a save even when he almost fell he came back and carried on. cormac however missed one. we were all so pleased not to have cormac.

we sat in the common room. "I hope cormacs not taking it too hard he has a thing for you Hermione." Ron said. "he's repulsive" she spat and I nodded. "hey have you heard of this spell." Harry asked. "no. but I want to know who's book that was. give it." Hermione said. "no" "why" "ah, um, the binding is fragile." "the binding is fragile?" "yeah" but Ginny snatched the book. "who's the half blood Prince?" she asked. "the half blood Prince?" Hermione asked. "yeah that's what it says here!" They turned to Harry but he grabbed the book and ran of. Ron followed. I sat down inbetween Ginny and Hermione. "boys" Ginny muttered. "tell me about it, I'm engaged to one." I muttered and they chuckled. we soon all went to bed.

there was one question, who was the half blood Prince?

*dream*

draco, bellatrix, finair greyback and two others stood there, snape walked  in. "Arvada kadavra" snape yelled. I whispered but Harry's hand went over my mouth. I though about moving him back onto the tower but he was already dead.. instead  I imagined standing beside him. I was beside him. George was here, his arm wound round my waist. I heard vics screaming and Harry whimpering. I pulled Harry into a hug Fred did this same with vics. I rose my wand. white light shot out of it. the dark mark in the sky erased. I looked down, Dumbledore was dead!

*end of dream*

I woke with a start. Oh God last time I had a dream like that it came true.