chapter 49

Emily's p.o.v

we have been too busy lately first was Dumbledores funeral where Vicky broke down kinda like I did at dad's funeral which he found out about and told me that he always loved me and I should never have thought like that.

I've been planning when I should bring back my family. I think I'll start with James and Lily on the same day because I'd like Lily with me when I get reintroduced to my mother.

I walked into the old house of Lily and James potter. their coffins lay awaiting on the table. dad, remus and Harry all waited outside.

I did it again the energy pulsed through my vains and felt like electricity to my core. I pressed my hands to both coffins and ended up slumped on the floor with lack of energy. I herd a bang, followed by another, followed by a gasp and followed by being scooped up.

I soon recovered and realised we were now outside. "how did this happen" Lily gasped

"I'm like mum. I have powers. I did it" I confessed as James put me down.

"you did it. you brought them back" Harry squeaked as he hugged his parents

"Oh my Harry. and Emily. God I missed you" lily cried hugging us

two weeks later:

tonks and remus's wedding. it's unfortunate that Harry can't be here today. I'm maid of honnor and dad and James are best men. Vicky and Ginny are brides maids and tonks's dad is giving her away.

"you look amazing." I breathed as I looked at tonks. she wore a simple but elegant white dress with her signature lilac hair. she had red roses.

I wore a red sweet heart neckline dress that was thigh length while Ginny and vics wore blue strapless dresses that fell to there knees.

I swear I cried during the whole ceremony. stupid me and happy crying, it always occurs at weddings. don't know why though!

during the reception I danced with dad, James,George, remus and was currently dancing with tonks while the previous mentioned so called men laughed at us.

"good luck with... well him" I giggled watching him and dad laugh.

"yeah well I'll get used to him and his antics. can I tell you something?" she asked

"yeah shoot" I said

"you have to promise to tell no body. I mean it. remus doesn't even know yet" she said seriously

"promise"

"I may be pregnant" my eyes widened and I started jumping and squealing "calm down em they look suspicious"

"okay okay sorry. but I'm having a baby brother or sister" I squealed

"bother or sister"

"your like my second parents of course this is my sibling" I said in a duh tone.