chapter 42

Emily's p.o.v

I walked into dumbledores office. it Was nearly time to go home for Christmas and I was having my last lesson. I waited for dumbledore who had just been with Harry. he was going to have to get that memory before the end of the year.

"ah miss black, you are here." dumbledore said. "if I am correct you have some questions?"

"yes I was wondering about how far I can move people and myself with this one power?" i asked him

"well once trained fully you can use it instead of apperating, but only by yourself. you can't move people or objects as far" he told me honestly.

"anything else. no. everything all under control?" he checked

"yup. sir I was wondering if you would consider letting me tell Vicky about your curse." i asked.

"please do I don't know how to go around it." he told me and I nodded before leaving the room.

**********

an owl arrived the night of slughorns Christmas party. I decided not to attend. I picked up the letter and read through.

Emily, I am going away for awhile. let Vicky know I'm not around at the moment when you tell her about my situation.  have a merry Christmas.

dumbledore

********

i woke as the train pulled to a halt. I smiled wide and pulled my luggage down. harry took over.

"I'll take it for you. you go find george." harry said.

"thanks harr, I owe you one." i said kissing his cheek before running off. I stepped off the train and looked around. I saw a red headed couple along with another red head and his girlfriend but his twin was missing. two hands clamped over my eyes and i turned around grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"george. I missed you" i squealed and he kissed me softly.

(just a filler chapter to make up for not writing for ages. I would write more but um really tired and need to get a bit of sleep. I'm updating a much bigger and really exciting chapter tomorrow.)