chapter 62

"emily come down quickly" dad yelled and i ran down as fast as I could to find kingsly shackabolt standing in my living room.

"hello kingsly"i say politely and i sit down next to lily.

"hello Emily. now your probly all wondering why I'm here" he started. "well we've been contacted... harry potter is now at Hogwarts... voldemort knows..." i cut him off.

"it's the start of the war" i said.

"yes. apperate into hogsmeed and go through the hogs head. you'll be shown where to go from there." he said and then dissapeared.

"im coming" tonks said. "mum look after teddy"

"im coming too" lily said and the arguing broke out.

"no. stop. lily, tonks you both stay here you have your baby's to think about. please" i say

lily nods her head with tonks though I can see that glint in tonks's eye.as long as lily doesn't show up-she's pregnant after all, unlike tonks. I guess if tonks shows up i can accept that.

"okay the rest of you meet me there" i say before apperating out and landing infront of the hogs head.

"this way" a gruff voice says. I turn to see vics uncle.

"thanks Mr dumbledore. " i say as he shows me how to get through.

I crawl through until I see light and then I jump down landing infront of everyone other that hermione, harry and ron who I'm behind. nobody except ginny notices me and she squeals.

"Emily your okay " she says hugging me tightly.

"good to see you too ginny and Hiyya everyone" i say.

"hi" most say.

"okay I'm going to patrol... see how far the deatheaters are off. let the rest of the order know that I'm in the astronomy tower" i tell harry.

"how far off are they?" ron asks.

"should be here soon. kingsly going round telling everyone. harry before this all starts have a word with your dad" i say.

"why?" he asked.

"i can't really say. just do it will you" i ask and he agrees and i run off.

the death eaters aren't in the schools line of vision but they won't be too far off. I leg it down to the great hall where the order stand infront of closed doors.

"what are we doing out here?" i ask causing most to jump.

"oh waiting for the signal. Vickys listening. how far off are they?" mum asks.

"not visible but they won't be too far off" i tell her.

"I'll go do the next check." mum says before running off.

"have you talked to harry" i asked James.

"yeah he either took it really well or didn't hear me" he said and I nodded.

"we can go in." vics said and the doors sprung open to reveal us pointing our wands forward.

snape soon dissapeared and vics whispered curses under her breath for his get away. "what do we do now Minnie?" James asked.

"we need two people at each tower then Molly, professor sprout and flickwitt, Emily and sirius can come out front with me and James, remus and oh hello ivory you too, got and do this towards the forbidden forest. we're putting up the protection charms." she said.

"okay, how far off are they?" dad asked mum

"halted along the hill." she says.

"me and vics will go up with Lee and george" fred says.

"good Emily once you have put the charm up your needed back in the great hall. we need your powers to stay in the middle of the fight" she says.

"okay I'll get some first years home while I'm at it" i say and she nods and we go out the front.

"Mr longbottom, mr finniagan. I need you to blow up the bridge" she says.

"blow it up? like really blow it up"" Neville asked.

"yes. bang. kaboom. I'm sure Mr finniagan is ready for this" she says and seamus nods and runs off with Neville.

mcgonagal says something.. I don't remember what... don't judge me I'm all the way over the other side..  well anyway she says something to get the Stone protectors down.

we cast the charm and a shiny layer forms above us. "inside Emily" Mrs weasley yells and i run into the castle too do my tasks.

I guess the wars starting.