chapter 41

Emily's p.o.v

we walked through the snowy streets of hogsmeed. my scarf wound tightly around my neck. we saw flickwitt and slugghorn talking and we ended up in the three broom sticks. Harry had his eye on slugghorn but Ron's were on Ginny and dean. "slick git" he mumbled. "come on Ron there only holding hands." Hermione said. "now snogging." I sniggered. "I'd like to leave" Ron said. "don't be stupid. if she looked over here and saw me and you sniffing would you expect her to leave?" Hermione asked. before Ron could answer Harry beckoned slugghorn over. "Harry my boy. how are you?" he asked. "good sir, you?" Harry asked. "good, good-listen in the old days I used to throw together a super party, if your game?" "yes sir" "black, Grainger you'd be welcome too" slugghorn said turning to us. "it would be an honour." Hermione answered. "yes sir, I'd love too." I said. "good, see you soon then." he said and then he turned to Ron, "good to see you wallenby." and he walked out. "what was that?" Ron asked Harry. "Dumbledore asked me to get to know him." Harry said "why?" Hermione asked. "I don't know but it must be important- if it wasn't he wouldn't have asked." Harry said and we agreed.

we were just about to leave when a hand pulled me round. I had come face to face with George. I nearly screamed with excitement- but George seemed to know what was coming and clamped his hand around my mouth. I licked his hand and he wiped it on my coat. "your so childish!" he said pulling me into a hug. "says the one who owns a joke shop" I retorted. "your the one who gets over exited when she is told she is coming to it." "I guess you got me there." I said kissing him passionately.

we walked through hogsmeed hand in hand eating chocolate frogs and bertie botts every flavour beans. just like we use to. "I love you." I said. "I love you too, but we have to get you back." he said. "why?" I whined. "because it is late, dark, Hogwarts will be locking up soon, your going to miss the feast and I need to get back for my dinner." I chuckled and kissed him. "I miss you." I said. "I miss you too. bye baby." he said. "bye bye love you." "love you too." then he kissed my cheek and apperated. I sighed and ran to the castle for dinner.

(a/n how is everyone liking the book? any suggestions? xoxo)