chapter 10

Emily's p.o.v

I dint know that could happen!" George said as we walked through the barrier. "I don't know how or why. I have learnt to control it. Sometimes I can't help it." I replied.

"You sure you're ok to sit in there on your own." I asked Remus. "Yes, I think harry, Ron and Hermione will be sitting in there anyway." He replied. "Ok stay safe." I said. "I will, and if they come on looking for him you know the spell." "That I do." We walked in separate directions.

"Hello boys, im back." I said walking into the compartment and draping myself across one chair. "Hello Emily." George swapped chairs and I sat on his lap. We kissed. "Get a room." Fred said throwing something at us. "I believe we are in one." I said looking around. George laugh at me. We kissed again and ignored Fred's retching.

The train pulled to a stop. It became dark; it felt like all the happiness in the world had gone. I stood up and got out my wand. A blonde boy came rushing in gripping onto me. "Draco its ok." I whispered. Fred and George just looked at me like I was mad. I gripped onto the boy. The dementor came forward. I heard screaming and crying, I heard that deadly curse. I heard my mother dying that was worse. I got out my wand and yelled." "Expecto patronum." I yelled. A wolf came out of my wand. The lights came on. "It's okay now Draco, go back to your friends." He gave me a weak smile and went out. "Why?" Fred asked. "He's my cousin. I used to baby sit him. He used to be nice." I shrugged. "What was that?" George whispered "a dementor. They are looking for my dad." "Oh" "they took a liking to me because of my father and also the bad experiences I had... god I wonder if Harrys ok." I mumbled running towards Remus who was coming out. "I was just coming to check on you." He said. Me Fred and George stepped into his compartment. I put my arm around harry and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Did you hear the screaming?" He asked. "I did, those domentors bring your worst memories to the surface." I told him. "Good patronus Em." Remus said. "That was yours" Hermione gasped. I nodded. "You scared all of them off. " Remus carried on handing us all a bit of chocolate. "Yes im amazing." I said. "And so modest." George laughed.