chapter 56

I woke up on a cold, damp floor. I heard people talking above and soft breathing next to me. I opened my eyes only to see a rat faced man hovering over me. his nose twitched unnaturally and his hair was slicked back to show his unhumanly features. I knew at once who this criminal was,

"wormtail " i hissed and he winced.

"what" he stuttered looking at me as if I were as evil as voldemort.

"where am I??" u demanded trying to get up only to be pushed down forcefully by someone else. this person also tore wormtail away from my vision.

"ah, calm down Emily, you are at malfoy manor" i recognised this as lucius malfoy!

"why am I here?" u asked.

"the dark lord has a proposition. dress smart, he's expecting you" he said before walking out.

I looked down at my clothes, jeans, a top, converse and a hoodie. I don't care what I look like and I'll go down like this. if it makes voldy angry who cares, I don't worst he can do is kill me... at least my family is alive and out of harm. I protected them!

"i told you to clean up" lucius hissed as I got down stairs.

"oh yeah, I didn't want to" i said shrugging defiantly, like I care what he says. he sighed in defeat and pushed me through oak doors.

there was a long polished table that stood in the middle of the dark room. along the table sat deatheaters such as Bellatrix, narcissa, voldy and...  draco??? and I thought that kid couldn't his a new all time low. well he just did. oh well he's not my problem.

"ah miss black. nice to see you" voldy said.

"ah voldy I'm sorry to see your face. my eye balls are burning" i said.

"lovely attitude. I have a proposal " he sneered.

"so I've heard, get on with it" i said in a duh tone. I was bored.

"we wanted you to join us. your power is off need. join us" he hissed.

"no" i said.

"take her to the dungeon " he demanded and before I knew it i was thrown into a cell!