chapter 44

Emily's p.o.v

I'd decided to return to Hogwarts to keep myself safe and to learn more about my powers. I have even discovered something new about one of my powers. so I needed to see Dumbledore like now.

I ran towards his office and realised I didn't know the password. well that's shit. I paced for a bit before I decided to have a guess. "chocolate frogs?" nothing. "sherbet lemon" nothing. "Victoria." the gargoyles opened revealing the staircase. I ran up and knocked on his door.

"come in" he called and I walked in. "ah emily, what do you need?"

"professor if discovered something that could save you!" i said.

"give me your book" he demanded wide eyed. I looked on hopefully. "im sorry Emily it can't save me. it only works if the person wasn't ill before they died."

"if it's okay sir, I'd like to test it on someone." i said hopefully

"who might that be"

"my daddy" i whispered and he nodded.

"since it would be your first time it might be a good idea to have someone with you. to help you through it"

"I'll contact george in a bit. when can we do it?" i asked

"tomorrow lunchtime." he told me.

"may I tell harry?" i asked

"if it works you may"

"if it does work. can I try it on three other people" i asked

"if it works. you  will need a brake afterwards, since it will be your first go it will take a while to build up your energy again. but you can only do it to people you feel true emotions about" he told me

"trust me I feel true emotions about these people" i said skipping out.

I went to the common room and grabbed a quil and parchment. I sat down and wrote george. -i need you to be at the school for lunchtime. please I need your help.  love you, Emily xx-

_____________

the next day me and george went up to dumbledores office. when we arrived a coffin sat in the middle of the room and dumbledore sat gravely in the middle of the room.

"will you explain now" george asked starring at the coffin

"i have discovered something new with my powers and i need to test it out. I want you here incase it goes wrong because I will be weak and upset. if this doesn't work I want you to take me to grimmald place " i said and he nodded.

"if this doesn't work there's a chance you could be out for weeks but if it does only a few hours" dumbledore told me.

I stood focused on the coffin. I used the elements fire and water together creating what felt like electrisity in my bones. I slammed my hands onto the coffin and pushed the energy into it. I could feel a warm glow filling me and the coffin. then all I saw was black.

George's p.o.v

Emily passed out and moments later the coffin opened and out came a dazed sirius. he looked rounded wide eyed and jumped out when he saw Emily on the floor. so that's what she was doing she could bring back the dead.

"dumbledore I thought I was dead. one moment I was watching from up with James, lily and ivory and the next I'm here" he said.

"Emily used these nee found powers to bring you back" dumbledore told him and he lifted Emily onto his lap.

"so she can bring back the dead" i asked.

"yes but there are limitations. like they couldn't have died of disease or old age and they have to be someone she cares about but other than that yes." dumbledore said and Emily began to stir

"daddy. oh it worked. I can do it on the others" she cried.

"yes but not yet. wait three months. for now return home with your father only grimmald place. I will call the other weasleys along with Harry and hermione to explain then I will tell harry the others you plan to bring back" dumbledore said

"you know who?" she asked

"it's not hard to guess I know you miss them" he said and she nodded.

"who?" i ask

"James, lily and my mum" she said. then she tried to stand only to collapse and get caught by sirius who flooded them to grimmald place and I followed behind.

(so there you go. I wasn't going to kill sirius off for long. I'm not a horrible person)