chapter 16

Emillys p.o.v

i had a wonderful summer though i missed george alot. i spend half my summer with tonks. she was amazing i had missed her. we spent the holidays making our hair look different, being told about the order and my fater. i couldnt write to him alot but i did sometimes. "alright i have to go, the weaslys will pick you up in the morning." tonks yelled up the stair. i went to the top and said, "bye, bye have fun i know i will." i winked at her and ran off. i got into my pyjamas and made some dinner, i didnt eat much though, a few mouthfuls. i walked up the stairs i wasnt really hungry i didnt eat much anyway. i got into bed and slept.

it was 6 o'clock the weasly would be here at 12 so i could go the the quiddich world cup tomorow. i got changed into some skinny jeans, a tank top and a baggy cardie. i packed up my trunk for hogwarts and then my rucksack for tomorow. a green tank top and green tights, black skater skirt and black doc martains and a oversized checked shirt to wear. i then put in 2 pairs of pjs, one for tonight one for tomorrow, some money, and a dress as a spare change of clothes. by the time i was done it was 10 o'clock. still 2 hours. i pulled on some black, high heeled boots with laces and walked round the corner to costa. when i go home i had ten minutes till then came so i with difficulty shoved my cat into her cage, dragged my trunk down and put my rucksack on the chair, i knew they'd come by floo powder. i waited and a boy with red hair came through. "georgie!" i squealed and kissed him. "are you two com.. oh." fred said. "hiyya freddie." i laughed. "come on lets go then." fred said grabbing my trunk- i knew the first thing he would do is tell them what he walked in on. i didnt give a toss.

i waked through to a lot of grinning red heads. and harry... i hugged harry and ron, and bill and charlie, mrs and mr weasly. i avoided percy much to the amusement everyone. ginny came running down the stairs jumping with joy and pulled me to her room. knowing i wouldnt leave the room till lunch i waved goodbye to everyone else. "hermione will get here in the morning." ginny said. "ok, so what do you want to do?" "not sure... hair and make up." i curled her hair and put on a little make up. she put some make up on me and i made my hair go purple and unusually straight. we went down for lunch and stayed down till 9 when we were all sent off to bed.