chapter 18

George's p.o.v

we were on the train and we were eat chocolate frogs and coldren cakes. emily was telling us about what harry had seen. "well who could it of been?" i asked "lucious?" fred asked. "dont be stupid harry knows his face." she said. "what about snape." fred asked "are you completely stupid, harrry would know that ugly face and greasy hair anyday." i said smaking up the side of the head, emily laughed at us.

we got to school and saw a flying carrige with horses and a boat- what was happening this year?

Emilys p.o.v

we were seated in the hall waiting for the feast. dumbledore rose and began to speek. "now that we're settled and sorted. i would like to inform you that hogwarts will not only be your home this year. hogwrts has been chosen to host the tri-wizard tornement." me and the twins were really exited. "now let us welcome the lovely ladies of beaxbatons and there headmistriss madame maxine." me and vicky looked at eachother, Fluer went there. oh i hope we see her i havent seen her since i was 10. i met her when i was 6- me and tonks were staying with vicky and her mother- thats when i met vicky. fluer and vic have been my best friends eversince and i wrote them alot, now i just wrote to fluer. beaxbatons girls danced up to the front and there infront of them all was fluer and her sister gabriel. fluer was a year older than me and vicky but she was still our best friend. "and wlcome our friends from the north Durmstrang and its head master igor karkeroff." the durmstrang boys marched in. amongst their mists was viktor krum ron was fangirling but i didnt care i was looking for were fluer had sat. "and with out further adue i give you your feast." i looked at the feast and looked away.

Fluers p.o.v

a magnificent feast sat before me but i was looking for someone, two people to be precise. "fluer what are you looking for?" gabriel asked me. "do you remember emily and victoria." she nodded. "they go to school here." i said that as i caught a really pretty girl it was emily.

i waited to talk to her. "emily" i yelled as she walked out. "fluer i missed you so much." she said. "dito. do you have veela in your blood, cuz you are so pretty, you must do!" "im not sure but i am a metamophagus look this is the real me." her purple hair went brown and curly her eyes stayed blue but her cheek bones went higher and she had dimples. "oh my you look even prettier like this." "thank you." "you must be part veela." she smiled and i locked eyes with a girl, she had mousy brown hair and chocolate eyes. "victoria." i yelled over to her. "fluer." "hello how are you?" "brilliant hows school." "a damn sight worse since you left but still amazing." i sighed and hugged her. a ginger boy walked over to us. "hello ems, whos this?" he asked. "oh george this is the girl i told you about, fluer. fluer this is george and that over there is his twin fred." "ah so this is the lucky boy then." i said. "she nodded and we chatter for ages before we were sent in the opposide directions.