chapter 35

Emily's p.o.v

"get your lazy arses out of bed." I called to Ron and Harry. Harry got up but Ron was still snoring. I looked over to see that Harry must have gone downstairs so I whispered "aquamente" under my breath and water shot out of my wand. Ron spluttered and shot up as I legged it downstairs. "I've been here the whole time." I said. they all looked confused but nodded. "who the bloody hell did this." Ron yelled as he came into the kitchen. he was dripping. "good morning ronnikins, is there something different about you?" I asked. "YOU" he said pointing his finger acusingly. "what? no! I'm shocked you would even think such a thing. I would never. I'm offended!" I said with my hand on my heart mocking hurt, struggling to keep a straight face. "you sure?!?!" "well I needed a good laugh but I think I will admit it." "well thanks. that deserves a hug." my eyes widened. I began to run round the table him hot on my trail. "no no no that won't be necessary I screamed." then vics tripped me and I landed on the floor with an "oomph" "thanks Vicky" I said sarcasm dripping from my voice. "no problem." she said smirking. Ron pulled me up and into a hug. I was now drenched.

I walked into mine, Ginny, Vicky and Hermione' s room to get changed and there was a letter on my bed. I opened it

Emily, for your books go into flourish and blotts. you will need 'sight and mind." and "reading the thoughts." along with "discovering powers." these will be on the second floor. also if you would like to carry on with any lesson and get re-tested (not that you need to) get anything you need of Harry, Ron's or Hermione book list. you will not need a uniform though. I have informed the aurours you will not see them for a while. see you soon- Dumbledore.

after getting all our things for school we headed for the twins joke shop. everyone looked round in awe and I laughed at there expressions. me, Hermione, Ginny and Vicky were looking at the love potions. "they actually work." George said and we looked up at the twins. "not that you need it emily or Vicky." Fred says as the twins pulled us into there arms. "or you Ginny." Fred said. "what do you mean" she asked. "well aren't you currently dating Dean Thomas." George said. "that's none of your business." and she walked off.

me, Harry, Ron and Hermione walked out of the shop. "how are Fred and George doing it. I mean half the alleys closed down." Hermione asked. "Fred says everyone needs a good laugh these days." Ron answered. "I reckon he's right." Harry said. "bloody hell, look at olivanders. It was open last week. what happened?" I said. "Oh no. every one got there wands here." Hermione wailed. "hey look. is it just me or do draco and mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed." Ron said. they looked extremely suspicious so we followed them. we watched some sort of ceremony. we walked back and when Ron and Hermione were a little way off I whispered, "it's happened hasn't it? he's one of them." I said. he nodded and said "a death eater." it made my skin crawl. I'm bloody related to that!