chapter 63

I watched as the shimmering barrier fell and dissapeared. I began running all i knew is that I had to see george, dad, James, mum, remus, fred, Vicky and so many more... just incase it would be the last. but I was stopped I couldn't run any further. I was cornered.

"hello again" greyback growled inching forward. but I put up my sheild blocking him.

"you could do with some tooth paste. seriously... buy some" i said before running off.

I fired curses back and forth having very near misses and i was blasted into a wall a few times. I got back on my feet. no way was i giving up with out a fair fight.

in the distant I saw fred and Percy. fred started laughing and got distracted next thing I know fred was dead.

"Percy don't take him to the hall... take him to the hospital wing I can save him but not infront of others. that could cause an up roar. all the others know this." i said and he nodded and wee separated out.

I saw Vicky next... she was bleeding quite heavily. "Vicky what happened."

"bloody Bellatrix caught me from behind while I was fighting Yaxley." she said.

"I'll get someone to your location but I really need to find george." i said and she nodded in understanding.

"Emily" i heard a voice call and I looked to see my mum.

"mummy. it's Vicky round the corner she's loosing blood help her" i said and she speed off.

I saw george on his own fighting a masked deatheater. I joined him and yelled "reducto " and that death eater was no more.

"yoy okay?" he asked checking me over.

"perfectly fine. you?" i said.

"I've been better but I'll survive" but he was interupted.

"you have fought valiantly. but every drop of magical blood spilt is a waste. I now speak, harry potter, solely to you. meet me in the forbidden forest in one hour and everyone shall be spared. if you fail to meet me then you and your friends will face the consequences "

"he'll go... I know it"  i cried.

"i know em. don't worry. we have to go to the hospital wing now " he said.

"yeah, fred" i say.

"fred?" he asked slightly panicked.

"yeah but I'll save him... I will. do you know if anyone else?" i asked.

"um....... um... well" he stuttered.

"spit it out.. " i said.

"tonks and remus" he said and I ran.

"wait" he called.

"you should be faster... I'm saving lives" i said only running faster.