TH Chapter 4

Why Manila you ask?

Because no one knows him there, so he will be able to move freely and find a wife without anyone knowing his status.

He doesn't need gold diggers who will pretend to love him and use that so called love to take advantage of him and his wealth.

He's learned his lesson the hard way.

His parents died when he was just three years old and he grew up in the care of a nanny.

A nanny who pretended to love him like her own son but ended up kidnapping him when he was seven years old and using him to ask for money from his grandfather because of her love for her criminal lover.

From then on, he no longer believed in love and anyone who says it to him is lying and has an ulterior motive.

He will go to Manila and find a wife with the help of his best friend Marco.

He asked Marco to pretend to be him so he can observe the potential bride in secret.

He will act as a driver to his "rich" friend Marco to weed out all the potential gold diggers.

If anyone will treat him as an equal inspite of him being Marco's "driver" then maybe she will be the one.

Because as the saying goes,
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."