Chapter 2 - Finding out.

Georgia’s POV:

“Georgiaaaaaa!” My mum called from downstairs.

I have just woken up at 9am, after working at Wembley Arena as backstage crew at a comedians show. I didn’t get in from work till four, and I have a couple of days off to prepare for the Paramore shows which will be on the 27th and 28th September. I have to use these couple of days to keep my cool and calm as Paramore are my favourite band. Although I have only listened to their music for the past year, they have made a massive impact on my life.

“Georgia! Get down here I have to show you something!”

I groan and reluctantly get up, put my dressing gown on and go down stairs to see what my mum has in store for me. As I get downstairs, I have my mum grinning at me, and seems like a child in a candy shop waiting to explode from the excitement she’s containing.

“What is it you need to show me? This better be good, as you have just woke me up.” I say a little bit annoyed from being woken up and pretty much forced out of my bed.

“Well… I know that your favourite band is Paramore, and I know that you will be working with them in a few days. But as you probably won’t get to see neither of their shows as you will be back stage with the other acts. I have taken the honour to book you tickets to see them in America—“

“WHAT? OH MY GOSH, MUM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” I exclaimed. I pretty much start bouncing around the room, mentally thinking of what I will need to take, how much money I will need to save etc.

“Woah wait Georgia, let me finish!” Mum replies with a slight laugh.

“Okay, sorry” I chuckle back, still making mental notes of everything I need to prepare… Then it dawns on me, what about work. If I want days of I normally have to book it off at least a month in advance.

“Georgia! Will you pay attention and listen to me! Have you even heard the rest of what I was saying?” My mum snaps me back in to reality and I frown because of work and the possibility of not being able to go and see my idols.

“Look, I can read you like a book and I have genuinely thought of everything about how to make this work.” Mum says exasperated. “I have booked you tickets to go to four gigs, one of them being VIP, which includes Meet and Greet with Paramore and Hellogoodbye.” I am just about to cut her off, when she says “before you even think about me forgetting about work. I have spoken to them, and they said its fine for you to have 4 ½ weeks off from work, so that you can go to America and attend these gigs.” Mum explains with her grin growing bigger as mine does too.

Oh my! My mum really has thought of everything! I love her so much, she is my rock and I genuinely don’t know what I would do without her.

“Oh one last thing Georgia, your friend Ellie is coming too! She’s all paid for too, when I say paid for, I mean hotel, flights, travel, tickets… EVERYTHING is paid for, the only thing you’ll need to take is, spending money and yourself! Anything else is an extra!” She clarifies.

I begin to thank my mum over and over, until I feel my phone going crazy in my dressing gown pocket, I take out my phone to see my best friend Ellie excitedly texting me about everything that is happening and who we are seeing.  

“Oh mum, I love you so much! Thank you for this it means so much! But one thing I would like to know is what gigs we are going to?” I say delighted about this whole extravaganza.

“I nearly forgot the most important part! Haha, you will be flying out to LA on the 30th of October, to see them on the 2nd November at New Orleans! Then you will have a couple of days in LA, to then further fly onto New York, which is where you will be having your Meet and Greet and see them on the 13th November. Then on the 16th you will fly to Minneapolis to see them on the 23rd November, then travel to Chicago to see them on the 24th November for the last time of your trip.”

Oh wow. I cannot wait for this trip of a life time! I have just over a month to prepare for this too!

A/N 

Well this is my second part to Backstage Crew! I hope you like it! feel free to comment and message me if you have any recommendations as I am not 100% sure of where this is going.

Thaaanks Georgia