Chapter 37 - Announcement

Georgia’s POV:

Did Hayley just ask me to marry her? Whoa, um I don’t know what to say. Do I want to marry her?

“Yes…” I say quietly, I shut my eyes and wait for her reaction, when I open them back up I see her grinning wide at me. I smile back, pulling her up from the floor and pulling her on top of me and I cup my hands around her face as we both lean in for a loving kiss. Both of us smiling as we go in. Our mouths move in synchronisation, I bite her bottom lip to ask for entrance and she grants it. My tongue now invades her mouth and starts to explore her familiar mouth. When we have finished making-out we pull away and rest our foreheads against each other’s. Both of us breathless and smiling.

“I love you so much Hayley.” I tell her breathlessly. She pecks me on the lips a couple of times.

“I love you so much too fiancé!” She replies giving me a wink, making me giggle. We are no longer girlfriend’s, we are now fiancé’s.

“Ooh I like the sound of that!” I say to her leaning up to kiss her sweetly on the lips.

“Mmm same here baby!”

I begin to sit up and she sits up with me, still on my lap, our closeness making me crazy but first we need to talk the past few weeks through. We need to talk it out.

“Babe, I am really sorry about what happened at my house. I didn’t mean to react like that, I was shocked that you were there. I wanted you to go, but I also wanted you to stay!” I start babbling to Hayley. She waits until I finish to say something.

“Baby, seriously, don’t worry about it, the past is the past, you and I are here now, and that’s all that matters! But first let me do this…” I look at her confused until she pulls the velvet box out and opens it up, to pull out the beautiful ring, which is silver, and it has little diamonds in the band of the ring, it then has a diamond coming out of the ring. Before she puts it on my finger, I see that there is something engraved on the inside of the band.

“My one and only true love”

I look at her and smile at her, she glances up from looking at the ring and my fingers to look at me and sends me a small smile, which starts sparks in the pit of my stomach. She takes my left hand in her left hand and slides the ring on my third finger. She brings her head up and looks at me with a full grin, as she takes my face in her hands and we share a long passionate kiss. She then takes my left hand into her right, twiddling the ring with her fingers, slowly she gets up and she pulls me up and pulls me upstairs to our bedroom.

I know where this is going…

Hayley’s POV:

We lay here in our bed, her head resting on my bare chest, our breathing rapid from our make-up sex and the engagement sex. She has her arms wrapped around me as she cuddles into me, I have one arm running down her back, my fingers tracing small circles on the small of her back.

I can’t believe that she said she would marry me. We are going to get married. She wants to be with me the rest of forever. I pull the covers up closer to us, so that nothing is showing. I pull my phone from the bedside table and take a picture of us. I put it on twitter.

*Reunited with my favourite person in the world after she went back home for a while! Love her so much*

“I love you too baby.” Georgia whispers to me, now looking up at me intently.

“I love you too, now shall we get dressed and go over to Jeremy’s house and get Tay to go over too so we can tell them the good news?” I ask her, waiting for her reply.

“Yeah sure thing fiancé!” She winks and starts to get out of bed, until I pull her back down and kiss her sweetly. She looks at me as if to say, “Okay now?” I just nod and she goes to get back up again, as she walks to the bathroom, I admire her naked beautiful body, that’s when I notice that she has lost a considerable amount of weight. She’s really skinny, I can see her bones, her ribs, and her hip bones are really prominent. I feel a wave of guilt overcome me as I realise that this is what our breakup did to her.

Once she has finished in the bathroom, I’m still lying in bed and I watch her walk out, with a towel wrapped around her. I take this time to talk about it.

“Babe?” I start, unsure of where to take it next.

“Hmm?”

“Have you lost a lot of weight?” I ask her, seeing her immediately tense up.

“Uh- uh… yeah I have.” She says quietly.

“Is that because of what happened between us?” Feeling the tears well up in my eyes as she nods sadly. I get up from the bed, not caring that I am still naked. I go over to her and console her by pulling her in for a hug.

“That’s okay, I lost quite a bit of weight too.” I tell her. She looks at me surprised.

“But you love your food?”

“Not as much as I love you though!” I tell her, going up on my tiptoes to kiss her on the nose, as she giggles. “Now shall we get ready to go tell the family? I was looking about flying over to the UK so we can tell your Mum and brothers in person before we announce it for the public?” I ask her.

“Yeah that would be good. You can see everybody again too!”

“Come on, let’s get ready, then when we get back in, we can have a proper chat about what we can do to support each other, because I can’t do another month like that!” I chuckle.

“Yeah we should! I don’t want to do that again either. I missed you far too much.” Georgia replies.

We finish getting dressed and ready, once we are ready, I put my hand in hers as we walk out the door and get into my car. I look over and smile, she smiles back at me, her breath taking smile. I put my hand in hers as we drive away and towards Jeremy’s house to tell them the good news.

After 20 minutes of driving, we eventually pull up outside, I look over at Georgia and she looks nervous, I give her a reassuring squeeze. She gives me a small smile, leaning over to kiss me softly.

“Come on babe. Let’s go tell them!” I say to her, climbing out of the car, and walking quickly over to her side to open her door and bow as she gets out of the car, earning the most adorable giggle from her. I look up at her and smile, taking her hand in mine as we walk to the front door. We both take a deep breath before I knock on the door, our hands still intertwined.

Kat opens the door and she giggles with excitement.

“Yaay! You’re back together?” She asks us brimming with elation.

“We sure are!” Georgia responds bringing our hands up to her lips to plant a small kiss on the back of my hand. This leaves Kat squealing in the doorway.

“Come on in! Come in!” Kat squeaks to us. We walk in the door and go through to the lounge which is where everybody is. When I say everybody, I mean Jeremy, Bliss, Mom, Kat and Taylor. They all look at us longingly, awaiting our news.

“Well, come on now y’all, I don’t have all day. Spit it out!” Jeremy says laughing at our silence.

 Georgia looks at me smiling, I quickly glance around the room and give her a reassuring nod. She then holds up her left hand, grinning from ear to ear, her other hand still in mine, I pull her close and wrap my arm around her.

“Guys, we are engaged!” We both say together. Awaiting everybody else’s responses.

A/N:

So Georgia said yes to Hayley's proposal! Yay cute!

Geoley have told one half of their family! How do you think they will respond?

Please vote, comment or message me! I would love to hear feedback!

Georgia x

Backstage Crew (Hayley Williams Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें