Chapter 47 - Children?

Georgia’s POV:

Over the past few days, Hayley and I have been talking about having children together. I am so happy that she actually wants to have children with me. We have spoken about the various ways we could go. We have also come to the conclusion that we want our own child, so the decision is that we are going to use a sperm donor. I am also going to carry the baby as Hayley will then be able to tour and perform to her high standard. We had a big debate about who will carry the baby, as Hayley also wanted to do it, but we decided it would be better if I did, because of Paramore.

Hayley is currently out picking up our takeaway for tonight, pizza. Pepperoni pizza. My favourite! Hayley should be back any minute now, so I get up and start to set up the table for the two of us. There really isn’t much to set up apart from two plates and our drinks. Hayley is having a glass freshly squeezed orange juice and I am having a large glass of red wine. Just as I finish setting up the table I hear a set of keys in the door and Hayley walk in.

“Hey babe!” She yells.

“In here!” I shout from the kitchen. She walks in and grins at me, coming over with the box of pizza in her hands, and she sets it down on the table before coming over to me and wrapping her arms loosely around my neck as I put my hands on her bum, pulling her close to me, closing any kind of gap that might have been there.

“I’ve. Missed. You!” She tells me, pecking me on the lips between each word. I giggle at her.

“Babe, you were only gone for 15 minutes, 20 maximum!” I say, now laughing at her facial expression, which is a fake shock horror.

“You didn’t miss me?” She asks me playfully.

“Of course I missed you baby. I miss you when you go to the toilet to pee. If you aren’t in my arms, I’m always missing you!” I say to her now kissing her between each sentence. Just then, my stomach begins to rumble, indicating that we still have our pizza on the table and we should start eating it before it goes cold.

During dinner, we talk about what is next for Paramore. I still haven’t found out what they worked on from a few months ago, she doesn’t seem to be dropping any information any time soon either. She tells me that they are looking at doing a world tour next year. I feel nervous about her doing that, because if I do fall pregnant soon, then I will have to stay in the US, I would be able to travel with them during their US tour, but apart from that I will be home.

“How do you feel about us doing the world tour then?” She asks me, with a mouthful of pizza.

“Yeah, I think it will be good for Paramore! But what if I fall pregnant?”

“You can still come with us, pregnant or not!” She replies simply.

“I think you’ll find I can’t, because once I am in my third trimester, I am unable to fly.”

“You can still come though.” I am starting to get slightly agitated.

“Babe, seriously I cannot come once I am in my third trimester, I’ll only have 3 months till I give birth… What if I go into an early labour? What if when you are on tour and I’m here in the US and I go into labour? What will happen then?” I ask her, anger rising up in me.

“If I am on tour and you go into labour, then I’ll obviously get the next flight over here.” How can she seem so calm about it? She does deserve time off as well.

“What if you guys were just to do a US and Europe tour if I fall pregnant? Because that way, you can be home and with me in less than a day.”

“Not everything is about you Georgia.” Venom thick in her voice.

“I didn’t say it was, but if I was to be carrying OUR baby, then I wouldn’t mind a little bit of support.” I shout at her. This startles her and see looks back at me, and I know she is seeing red.

“Oh my God. You are talking like we have a fucking child on the way already. We do not have a child on the way.” She spits back at me.

“I never said we did have a fucking child on the way. I am just thinking about us. I am thinking about OUR future. You said you wanted a child with me, so therefore a child will be in OUR FUTURE.” I yell back at her.

“I DO NOT WANT A CHILD YET.” She screams at me. Tears instantly begins to fill my eyes. When she looks at me again, her eyes soften. “Babe…” She says, reaching over and putting her hand in mine.

“No, don’t leave it.” I say, claiming my hand back, getting up and grabbing my keys, and my phone off the side and walking out and jumping in the car.

Hayley’s POV:

“I DO NOT WANT A CHILD YET.” I scream at her. I look away, anger filling up inside of me. But when I look back at Georgia I see that she has tears in her eyes. No no no I didn’t mean it. “Babe…” I try reaching over and putting my hand in hers, but she cuts me off.

“No, don’t leave it.” She says back to me shakily, she removes her hand from mine and gets up, grabs her phone and keys off of the side and walks out. Leaving me here, thinking about what I have done. I suddenly hear a loud beep of a horn of a car, and I get up and look out of the window, to see Georgia in her car, with her head on the steering wheel and her fists balled up on the dashboard.

I run out to her car, to check if she is okay, and when I open the front door, she looks up at me and shakes her head, tears still rolling down her perfect face. She turns on her car and drives away. I break down and fall to my knees. I cry on our front door step for a few minutes and then I crawl back inside slamming the door behind me and resting against it.

“What the fuck have you done?” I say to myself.

“You’ve really fucked it up this time.”

I scream out in anger at myself. I do want children, I really do. I really really do. I blew my top because I thought she was being self-centred. But I have realised that she wasn’t, she’s only looking out for our child and its wellbeing, as well as her own.

I decide to ring her, so I get up and go to my phone. I find her name in my contact books. “My baby girl (heart eye emoji, heart emoji)” I feel a pang of pain within my heart. I ring her number and wait for her to pick up. After three rings, I hear her pick up, her breathing heavy on the other side of the phone.

“Please come home babe, we can talk this through.”

“No.”

“Please! I do want children with you, I just got a little scared. I promise to you. I do want children with you! I only want children with you too!” I plead to her, sincerity in my voice. I involuntary start crying down the phone to her. “P-p-please c-c-come home.” I say in-between sobs. I her shakily sigh on the other side.

“Okay.” I hear her reply. She hangs up and I wait for her arrival.

10 minutes later I hear a car door shut outside. I take a deep breath and that’s when she walks in.

A/N:

Hey! Hope you like it! Please vote and comment any ideas for the sequel title!

Thanks Georgia x