Chapter 44 - Waking Up

Hayley's POV:

I feel like I have had the best sleep ever, when I open my eyes, I see Erica, Mckayla, Mom, Jeremy, Taylor, Kat and the most beautiful girl sitting around my bed. Where the hell am I? It takes me few seconds to figure out that I must be in hospital. What have I done to get myself here? That's when I realise, I had fallen over whilst I was at home trying to get something off of the top of my cupboard, being the short ass I am I tried to jump to get it down, and I must have lost my balance and hit my head on the side on either the bed or the bedside table.

Everybody are all engrossed in their own conversation, talking about a video they were about to upload. They are talking about how it is going to shock the fans about my condition. What about my condition? I must have only been unconscious for a little while. Everybody looks the same as they did when I saw them yesterday, or whenever I last saw them. I look down and watch Georgia pull something out of her bag. It looks like nail polish, it is. Black colour, my favourite colour. I notice that she already has her nails painted. I wonder what she's going to do with it. She then moves her chair over to my bedside and picks up my hand and starts to paint my nails. Once she has finished with my right hand, she places my hand on my stomach and gets up and walks over to my left hand and does the same. I watch her in complete awe and admiration at how gracefully she does everything.

Georgia looks up at me, from her chair and she just stares at me. Not saying anything. Have I done something wrong? Why isn't she saying anything? I haven't quite found my voice yet to say anything, but I notice that she still has my hand in hers, so I give it a slight squeeze. She looks away from me and then straight back at me. She rubs her eyes over and over.

"I must be dreaming." She mumbles to herself, so that everybody else doesn't hear her. But I hear her.

"Daydreaming all the time." I say, finding my voice. That's when everybody's heads snaps around to face me. I keep my eyes on Georgia, waiting for her response, that's when she uncontrollably sobs, and gets up and walks away and goes over to Erica.

"I want her to wake up so bad, I am even imagining her being awake. That's how bad I want it." She sobs into my sister's shoulder. Meanwhile everybody is just staring at me open mouthed.

"Georgia... You're not imagining. She really is awake." Erica explains. Georgia's head snaps straight around and begins to break down. Georgia comes over and curls up underneath my arm, as I look around the room, I realise that everybody else is now crying. I don't get what they are crying about. I have only been unconscious for a few hours.

"Mckayla, honey, go and tell the Doctor outside that Hayley is awake." My Mom tells Mckayla. She wipes her eyes and slows her breathing down and gets up to go and walks outside. I just stare at everybody shell shocked about everybody's emotions right now. I see that Jeremy is crying. I have never seen Jeremy cry, he has always been a strong guy, even when Josh and Zac left the band, and he was always the one who never cried. I was a wreck during that time. I thought Taylor was going to leave. Meaning that Paramore would have been over.

"What are y'all crying at?" I ask quietly as I haven't fully recovered my voice yet.

That's when who I assume as the doctor walks in, with Mckayla in tow. He walks straight over to me.

"Hi Hayley! You're awake! I'm Dr White, I have been treating you whilst you have been in here and until you leave!" He explains to me. "How do you feel Hayley?"

"Yeah I feel fine..." I reply cautiously.

"Oh good! I'm glad to hear that. You're probably wondering why you're here right." I nod my head. "Well three weeks ago, you hit your head quite badly on something at home in your bedroom, and your fiancé Georgia, found you, she did amazingly well and kept the pressure on your head, whilst waiting for the ambulance. If she hadn't had of done that, we could have lost you from blood loss. Anyway, we took you straight to theatre when you got here and the wound was a lot bigger than we expected, and because of the extent of the injury we had to induce you into a coma. And well, here we are, three weeks later!" Whoa, three weeks. Three whole weeks. That's when I understand why everybody is crying so hard. I'm trying to figure out everything, what I have missed out on, the fans... That's why the fans are going to be shocked about my condition. I look down at Georgia who has now subdued crying. She looks up at me, her eyes bloodshot and she has tearstained cheeks. I shoot her a weak smile, guilt rising up at me.

"I understand that this is a lot to take in, so I will leave you to it." Dr White begins to walk away when I start speaking.

"Um sorry, before you go, what is the date today?" I ask out of curiosity.

"November 2nd." And with that he walks out of the room.

November 2nd. Something really important resembles that day.

Our one year anniversary.

I look down at Georgia and smile the biggest smile I have got. "Happy one year anniversary baby. I love you." I tell her, pulling her on top of me and giving her the biggest kiss I have in me, completely forgetting that there are other people in the room. When we pull away breathless, there is nobody else in the room and it's just Georgia and I.

"I love you too! Happy one year anniversary!" Georgia replies pecking me on the lips and moving back to being beside me.

"When I get out of here, we can celebrate our one year anniversary properly. I promise. I'll buy you the biggest and bestest present ever too!" I tell her smiling down at her.

"You don't need to buy me anything. What I wished for has been granted." I look at her confused and she giggles. "You waking up today was what I wished for. That was the best present you could have given to me, and you have." She explains.

"Oh! Well either way I am so going to spoil you with gifts! To make up for the past three weeks." I say leaning down and kissing her softly.

Even though I didn't know I was in a coma, I have missed her, I have missed her adorable little giggle, her soft lips, her deep blue eyes, her long brown wavy hair. Just everything about her I have missed.

I love her so much, and I hate to think about what I have put her through in the past three weeks.

A/N

Hayley is awake! And she woke up on their one year anniversary!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks Georgia x