Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking

Georgia’s POV:

Today is the day, that Hayley and I go to the US. When we told my mum about the news, she was very happy for me, but also got very upset, because she won’t be able to ring or see me as often as she would like.

“Mum, Scott, Jake, I promise that I will be over at every possible point and see you guys! And that we will Skype as often as we can! Don’t ever forget that I am only a text, phone call or Skype away!” I tell them. Hayley and I hug them all individually and when I got to my Mum, she cried on my shoulder. I just hugged her even tighter and tried to keep my own tears from falling.

“Please don’t ever forget that England will always be your home. I’m always going to be here whenever you need me! Okay?” Mum says still crying but reassuring me.

“Yes Mum I know!” I reply to her, this time trying to reassure her.

“Babe the taxi is here to take us to the airport. Have you got everything you need?” Hayley asks me. I reluctantly drag myself my Mums loving arms and down the path to the taxi. I turn around and pull Mum into a quick hug.

“I’m going to miss you Mum! Feel free to text me whenever you need to. I love you!” All Mum does is nod in reply, I can tell that she is on the verge of tears but is holding them back because she knows that I too will get upset.

“Scott! Jake! Take care of yourselves and more importantly take care of Mum and Doodle for me!” I yell to the boys as they are standing at the front door. Hayley and I get in the taxi and make our way to the airport. There is mostly silence with the occasional bit of conversation, but the silence is a comfortable one, as Hayley understands that I need my time to digest what has just happened.

Once we arrive at the airport, we check in and drop off our bags. We do all of the usual stuff you do at an airport. We grab a quick bite to eat before we board our plane to LA.

“Flight to Los Angeles is now ready for passengers.” We hear our flight come over the intercom. Well that’s our flight! Goodbye England.

As we walk to the gate, Hayley asks, “babe, should we think about coming out as a couple to the public? I want to be able to show you off and have some PDA!!”

“Yeah I think we should too!” I confirm, although I am a little bit afraid of the public eye being on me.

“Yay!” Hayley exclaims. “Paramore have an interview at some point next week, so we can use that time to tell everybody if you wanted?”

“I think that will be a perfect time babe!” I reply giving her a quick peck on the lips.

We board the flight and take our seats in business class. I hope this flight goes quickly and I plan on sleeping for most of it, as I’m not keen on flying. Soon enough we are pulling away from the stand and are taxing towards the runway. I grip Hayley’s hand tighter as we pick up speed. She looks at me comfortingly and rubs her thumb on the back of my hand in a soothing manner. Once we are in the air, she flashes me her breath taking smile that kills me every time she does so. I smile back at her and rest my head on the back of my chair.

“Come here and go to sleep baby.” Hayley coos to me. I move my head to her shoulder and snuggle my head into her neck, breathing in her toxic scent, as Hayley lulls me to sleep with her angelic voice.

Hayley’s POV:

I feel Georgia’s breathing slow down into a soft pace with a quiet snore. I turn my head and look down at her to see that she is really snuggled into my neck. She looks so adorable. She has had such a rough morning, saying goodbye to her family so that she could come and live with me, I could tell that she was being brave for her mum and two brothers. The things I would do for her. If I could freeze this moment, I would. I get a thought and take out my phone and snap a picture of the two of us. Even though we are flying, this airline allows us to keep our phone off of ‘airplane mode’ once we are in the air and connect to the Wi-Fi that they have on board. I take full advantage of this and put this on Instagram and Twitter:

*@yelyahwilliams: Reunited! Flight back home*

I then look to see what films are on, and find that they surprisingly have Wayne’s World! I am totally watching that. I put it on, finding myself in fits of giggles, when about half way through the film I hear a mumbling coming from beside me through my headphones. I pause the film and take the headphones off to hear Georgia mumbling to herself in her sleep. I can’t stifle a giggle, and let it out.

“Hmm I love that sound.” Georgia mumbles again.

“What sound?” I ask, so it sounds like we are having a conversation.

“That loveable giggle you do.” Georgia murmurs back. Wait is she awake or still asleep?

“Oh do you now?” I reply still giggling.

“See there it is again, you see if we weren’t in the car and I wasn’t driving, I would so kiss you right now.” So she is asleep, she must be hearing what’s happening in real life but within her dream. Hmm odd, but so cute. Again I take out my phone and this time I film it.

“What is it that you love?” I ask again this time for the camera.

“I just told you, that adorable giggle.” I giggle. “See there it is again. Please stop it!”

I quickly pan the camera around so that whoever sees this video can see that we are on a plane.

“Where are we?” I ask.

“We are in the car on the way to Jeremy’s! Why did you ask such a silly question?” Georgia mumbles back to me. This time I can’t just giggle. I full on laugh, which wakes Georgia up.

“Babe what are you laughing at?” Georgia asks me sleepily rubbing her gorgeous blue eyes.

“You.” I say simply, still laughing.

“What? Why are you laughing at me?”

I show her the video I just got, absolutely crying with laughter at how adorable and funny this was. Georgia however just blushes and buries her head in my neck. “Stoooppp laughing at me. I was sleeping!” She begs me. I eventually calm down and just kiss her on the head.

“What were you watching?” She asks me.

“Wayne’s World!” I exclaim.

“That’s probably the reason of my weird dream, because it’s funny, so you must have been laughing.” Georgia tries explaining herself.

“Yeah I was laughing at it! It’s such a funny film! Don’t you think?”

“I’ve never seen it if I’m honest…” I just look at Georgia shocked at her latest declaration.

“Well it’s final then! We are going to watch this together.” I reply as I am plugging two sets of headphones into the speaker giving one to Georgia and keeping the other for me. I then set the film back to the beginning and we watch the film together, both of us laughing together. We stop the film about 2/3rds of the way through because we have been served a meal. We both choose to have the vegan option and it is surprisingly nice. Once we have finished the meal, we go back to the film and watch the remainder, then deciding on watching the last Harry Potter film. We listen to a few albums that are on there, and I wonder if they have Paramore’s latest album on it. To my amazement they do, so we put this on and we both fall asleep cuddled into each other despite how uncomfortable it is.

We are woken up by the air hostess 10 minutes before landing so that we can put our seats upright and prepare for the landing. Again Georgia has my hand in a vice like grip and holds on for dear life. “I won’t let anything happen to you babe!” I tell her, trying to calm her down. She just nods at me and gives me a nervous smile. We land smoothly and drive to the gate. She’s finally here. Now it all seems so real that she is going to live with me.

A/N:

So this is Chapter 19!

Hopefully another chapter to follow tonight before I head off to sleep.

Enjoy!