Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.

10 days later

Hayley’s POV:

The guys, Georgia and I are on our way to Reading and Leeds Festival. This year, we are co-headlining beside Queens Of The Stone Age. The guys and I are buzzing for this but are also very nervous. We also have a massive line up to us, like Jimmy Eat World, Enter Shikari, Deaf Havana, and Blood Red Shoes just to name a few. We have all gone over to the UK early so we can spend time with our families. Georgia and I will go to her family, and Taylor and Jeremy will go and see Kat’s family. We will then meet up again on the Friday at Heathrow Airport, also meeting my sister Erica who is having her first trip to the UK.

We arrive at her Mum’s house and as always her Mum gives us both the biggest hug and invites us into the house. “How was the flights?” Her Mum asks us.

“Yeah it was alright, apart from this one snoring” I say jokingly, nudging into Georgia.

“Hey! I was not snoring!” Georgia is now folding her arms across her chest and pouting at me, whilst her Mum and I are in fits of laughter.

“Okay then baby, you weren’t snoring!” I tell her and her face brightens up.

“Well where are my two brothers?” Georgia changes the conversation.

“Well Jake is out with some friend’s and Scott is on his way home from work!” Her mum explains. We go and sit in the front room, whilst her Mum makes tea. I sit down first and I try to pull Georgia down with me, but as soon as she sits down on my lap, she turns around and gives me a peck on the lips and gets up to sit on the opposite side of the room. I feel genuinely hurt. She’s never done that before, about a thousand horrible thoughts invade my mind about why she would do it. I try not to think about it, but there is only one reason that is at the forefront of my mind. She doesn’t want to be with you Williams. Get over it. I can’t get over it though, we have been dating now for 10 months and all of a sudden she’s gone all cold on me. I try not to dwell on it, as her Mum has just re-entered the room, now carrying tea, she flicks her eyes from me to Georgia and back again, I can tell she’s confused as to why we are sitting on opposite sides of the room to each other. She looks at me questioningly and I just shrug my shoulders because I don’t know why she’s behaving like this.

Sarah, Georgia and I have a long talk about the Monumentour and what’s happening after that finishes. Although Georgia isn’t really participating, and more and more thoughts are swirling around in my head. I can’t shake them out. I feel that deep down something is not right. I know that over the past few days, we have had big arguments about her living in the US with me, I understand that she finds it hard living over there, because all of her family live here in the UK, but I can’t be taken away from Paramore.

Georgia’s POV:

4 hours later

Hayley and I are just getting ready for bed as we are both so tired from the flight. I climb in first seeing as my side is against the wall, and Hayley climbs in next to me. I turn over to wrap my arms around her and normally she would put her arms around me too, but she keeps her back to me and she shrugs off my arms so now they are laying vacant behind her. I must have hurt her more than I thought earlier, but even then why doesn’t she want to cuddle? I try again and wrap my arms around her and try to pull her into me, but she shrugs me off again and moves right to the end of the bed.

I let it go understanding that she probably needs her space, so I go back to my spot in the bed and turn over to face the wall. I slowly drift off into a restless sleep.

When I wake up in the morning, Hayley is no longer beside me, I sigh. I just know in my gut that this will not end well. It’s all probably because I want to be able to come here more often to see my family and friends, but the thing is, Hayley doesn’t understand, her parents and family, are all a short plane ride away, whereas my family are in a completely different continent all together. I wish she could understand, but she doesn’t see it. Obviously I can’t take her away from Paramore either, because that is who she is. Paramore runs through her blood filled veins, and taking Paramore away from her would just kill her, and I can’t do that. Not to her, not to Jeremy, not to Taylor, and not to the fans. The fans depend on their music so much. I depend on their music too, even though I am dating the lead singer, I still listen to all of their music, I still fangirl when they go on stage, I still fangirl when new stuff gets released about them even though I already knew about it.

For the first time since I got in this relationship, I think about us taking a break. Her going back to the US and me coming back here to the UK. I can’t even deal with thinking about it now, but the more I think about it, the more it seems like it should happen. And I always think that if it’s meant to be, we will get back together.

A/N:

Sorry on the short chapter, I've had an eventful fangirl evening... I got tweeted by Hayley earlier this evening, and I haven't really been able to concentrate on anything since.

Um but this is Chapter 32, I hope you like it! If you would like to see any specific dramas in the story line, feel free to message me!

Please vote and comment!

Georgia x