Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.

Hayley’s POV:

We are now back at the arena, and the guys and I have shot the next music video – Daydreaming. All that is left to do, is the stage video, where we are filmed on stage during Daydreaming. I haven’t really seen much of Georgia today, as she has been busy catching up on work that she missed out on yesterday, and I’ve been planning the music video with the producers. I can’t believe that tonight will probably be the last time that I would see Georgia. I need to get this girl’s number. I need to tell her how I feel.

I’m in my stage clothes and make-up and everything is done. I make my way towards the stage, hoping that I will bump into Georgia at some point. That’s when I hear her unforgettable laugh coming from around the corner. I turn the corner, to see that she and the boys are having a great laugh. Taylor and Georgia are on the floor crying with laughter, whilst Jeremy is just chuckling.

“Woah, woah guys what have I missed here?” I joke.

“Oh nothing Hayles, Jeremy just told his ‘famous’ joke to Georgia here. She pretty much died from laughing so hard.” Taylor turns to Georgia and says “We are going to miss you so much Georgia! Our Hayles over here can’t stop talking about you!”

Georgia and I blush very hard over Taylors’ confession about me. I’ll remember that York. Just you wait.

“I’m going to miss you guys too!” She each individually gives us a hug, leaving me till last. Whispering in my ear “I’ll miss you most though” sending chills down my spine. Her cool icy breath on my neck. It takes all of the strength in me, not to push her against the wall and kiss her right there and right then.

“Hayley, Taylor, Jeremy? It’s time for you to go up on stage!” A stage crew says to us. I grab Georgia by the hand and pull her to the side of the stage and kiss her on the cheek this time.

“Stay here! I want you to see our last performance, for this UK Tour!” Last performance. Last performance just runs through my head. I can’t believe that this is the last performance for this UK Tour. I need to come back. I need to see Georgia again.

--

We get to the Only Exception again and the lights are down. Although I have my ear plugs in, I can hear the crowd chanting something, I’m unsure what it is though. I take one of the ear plugs out to hear the crowd chanting “Georgia! Georgia! Georgia!” over and over. The lights come up, and before Taylor starts, I talk to the crowd “So you want Georgia out here?” The whole arena erupts into screams and cheers. I laugh and motion for Georgia to come on stage. We sing the love ballad together, and every time she flutters her eye lids to me, butterflies are set off in my stomach.

Georgia finishes the song, thanks the crowd and walks off stage. Wow she is just incredible. That’s with no vocal warm ups. We finish the set, and go off stage. I look for Georgia, but I can’t find her anywhere. I start searching around the whole of backstage, only to find her by our dressing room, taking a selfie with the sign hanging out from the wall… I decide to make it a photo she’s certainly going to remember. I creep up behind her, and photo bomb it with me making a silly face and looking shocked at her being there. I stand up and attempt to tower over her for the next photo. When she realises that somebody is staring over she turns around and screams directly in my face.

Georgia’s POV:

“OH MY GOSH HAYLEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK HERE?” I shout in her face. “Sorry! You just made me jump!”

“Hahaha it’s okay! Let’s look at those photos though, I bet they are funny!”

We look at the photos and as Hayley said they are funny! She brings me into the dressing room, and starts to pack her stuff up. “Uh, Georgia I was… Uh wondering if I could… Uh get your–“ Hayley is cut off by my phone ringing loudly. I reluctantly pick it up, and immediately regret doing so, my eyes go wide. I answer when needed to and hang up.

“I’m really sorry Hayley, I have to go. Something’s happened at home.” I blurt out to Hayley, quickly bringing her in for a hug.

“My flight doesn’t leave till tomorrow, I’ll come with you if you want?” Hayley says nervously.

“I would say yes, but I’ll see you soon. I really have to go!” I tell her, remembering that I’m going to four gigs.

“How are you going to see me again? I live in the US and you live here?” She questions me as I am running down the hall to get to my car.

“I’m coming on the self-titled tour!” I yell back. I turn to look at her, but I don’t think she heard me as she looks glum and sad. I don’t have time to turn back and tell her.

A/N 

So chapter 11 is up too!

Sorry for the shorter chapter!

Next chapter will follow tomorrow. Please vote, comment or message me

Georgia