Chapter 35 - Come Back

Hayley’s POV:

It’s been a month since I left Georgia at her house after she told me that she didn’t want me there. We have exchanged very brief and blunt messages to each other about the whole situation. She hasn’t said much about when or if she will be coming back here, or if I should go see her again in the UK. I want to make this work so bad, but I’m not sure if I can. I don’t think I could give up that easily either. I won’t allow myself to.

Since being back in LA. I’ve seen the guys twice, only because we have had a meeting to go to. But that’s it, I’ve only out for brief periods of time, for food or drinks. I’ve barely text the guys or Kat. I know that they are beginning to worry about me, because they try and come over when I am in, but I never answer the door to them. I feel so heartbroken. The same sentence keeps going around my mind. “I came here to get away from you.” I hear it with same amount of spite and venom in her angelic voice.

I haven’t really done anything since we broke up. I’ve just mellowed in my own sorrow, I’ve slept on her side of the bed. I’ve worn her clothes as they are still here. I’ve played on her guitar. The only things I have done is stuff that reminds me of Georgia. But I feel like everything we have had, is now thrown out of the window, it’s all gone. If I could reverse time and sort this all out before it blew up in our faces, I would. The only thing I have done like normal is twitter. I don’t tweet anything in specific, I mostly retweet and favourite cryptic tweets. I don’t want to worry the fans that something is up, but I know that they know that something is up. I can see it in their tweets. Every day I check to see if Georgia has tweeted and every day I see the same thing, nothing, she hasn’t tweeted anything since we broke up.

That’s when I get a knock at the door. I groan inwardly to myself, as I drag myself off of the bed that I have been crying on, down the stairs, through the lounge and to the front door. I get up on my tiptoes and look through the eye to see who is outside. I am shocked about who is here and I spare no time to open the door and fly into their arms.

Georgia’s POV:

I can’t believe I spoke to Hayley like that. It killed me to talk to her like that. I spoke to her as if she was a downgraded person who I didn’t care about. But the truth is, I care about her so much. She has probably got back on with her life, she’s been tweeting, there has been more stuff about Paramore released, and I haven’t even paid attention to what was released. It’s too painful. I haven’t done anything. The only people I have seen since Hayley left here, are my Mum and two brothers. I haven’t really eaten anything since we broke up either. I was on the chubby side when I was with Hayley, but since then I have lost three stone. Mum is beginning to worry about me, I know she is, if she’s not at home, she’s texting me every five minutes to check that I am okay, she gets one of my brothers to come into my room and check if I want anything. I never reply, I just stare into a blank space. But today I have decided to change what is happening to me, I have decided to go back to LA.

-

I have landed in LA and collected my bags, and I am just about to jump in my car that I left here, when I left Hayley over a month ago. I start driving, the closer I get to being home, I gradually begin to feel better, it’s like as if my heart is piecing itself back together slowly.

I pull up outside and I jump out of the car and walk up to the door. I slowly knock on the door and I await for it to be answered. I have to wait about five minutes, before the door is flown open and the person standing in the door, flies into my arms.

“Oh my, I have missed you so much!” They say to me.

“I’ve missed you too! But I’m back now! I’m sorry about everything.” I tell them feeling genuinely sorry about everything I have brought them over the last month.

I don’t feel fully complete yet, but I know I will do. Because the best thing about coming back to LA hasn’t happened yet.

A/N:

Sorry the chapter is a short one. But I really wanted to update!

Please vote, comment or message me!

Georgia x