Chapter 48 -

Georgia’s POV:

As I walk in the house, I see that Hayley has been crying. I stand on the opposite side of the room from her. I try not to make eye contact with her as I know that if I do, she will start talking. But I can feel her stare on me. I cave and look up at her.

“Babe, I am so sorry.” I hold up my hand, signalling for her to stop.

“No I am sorry. I shouldn’t have kept going on like that. I then shouldn’t have walked out on you. I played on your insecurities after last time.” I explain myself. I close my eyes and wait for her response. I then feel a small person encase me in their grip. I open my eyes to see Hayley staring up at me. I look back at her confused.

“I don’t blame you for what you did. I was completely out of order. I shouldn’t have said what I said, and I shouldn’t have yelled at you either.” She says cuddling into me further.

“Well I think it’s safe to say that we are both as bad as each other!” I say chuckling slightly.

“I think we are. But seriously babe, we do need to talk about this.”

“Okay, come on lets go sit down, so we can talk properly.” I say to her, lifting her up and setting her down so her feet are on mine. I do this so we don’t have to break our embrace. I start to walk over to the couch, one step at a time, Hayley clings on for dear life, giggling at me. I can’t help but laugh back at her, when we finally get to the couch, I position us so that I can sit straight down. That is what I do, when I sit down, I bring Hayley down with me. She cuddles into my chest, I lean down and kiss her on top of her head. I then put my index finger underneath her chin and tilt it up so that she is looking at me. I lean down and kiss her tenderly on the lips, hers fighting back for more, I move her so that she is now straddling me. We make out for around 5 minutes, when we both pull away and rest our foreheads against each other’s, trying to catch our breaths.

When our breath has slowed to a normal pace, Hayley climbs off of me and cuddles into my side.

“So?” I start off. Hoping that she will carry on, because I don’t know where to start.

“So?” Damn, she hasn’t caught on.

“Uh, well what are we going to do about this whole children situation?” I ask.

“Well, I do want children with you, please trust me on that. I know I said I didn’t, but I got angry and said something out of spite. I completely regret saying that. I do want children with you and only you.” I feel a smile etch on my face.

“I want children with you too. But I don’t want to push you into something you aren’t comfortable with right now. We can wait!”

“I think we should wait a little while longer, just because we have a wedding to plan fiancé!” A bigger smile is now etched onto my face.

“Yeah we do, don’t we?” I reply. We sit in silence for about ten minutes. When I look down to see what Hayley is doing, I see that she is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I decide that I can’t resist to take a picture and post it to twitter.

*My gorgeous girl sleeping in my arms. Sleeping beauty! Love! (Heart emoji x3)*

I then switch off my phone and carry her upstairs and into our bedroom, careful not to wake her up. I then lay down beside her and fall asleep.

Hayley’s POV:

I wake up at around 4pm, to see Georgia asleep soundly beside me. I sit up on the bed and watch her sleeping. She seems so at rest and worry free. I know she is worrying and hurting real bad at the moment, as it’s her Dad’s birthday soon. I plan to really comfort her this time around, instead of her being alone. I plan on making it a day that will keep her mind off of her Dad. Obviously I don’t want her to forget about him. That will never happen, she loves him too much for that to happen. I know it will be hard for her to explain or try her best to explain her emotions to me, because she can be a really closed person, when it comes to this kind of thing. I am going to do my best to support her and be her shoulder to cry on.

I stroke her head softly and listen to her soft quiet adorable snores. I don’t know what I have done to deserve her. She has stuck with me through thick and thin. Our mini break up. Her walking out on me. Her disappearance. My accident and coma. And today, I don’t understand why she keeps coming back. I guess it’s because she really does love me. And I love her back with all of my heart.

15 minutes later, Georgia begins to stir, and I watch her eyes flutter open and sleepily gaze on me. I smile at her and she smiles her sleepy smile at me.

“Hey baby. Did you sleep well?” I say to her softly.

She nods her head and nuzzles into my side, breathing softly against me. I lay my arm behind her and trace small circles and patterns on her lower back.

“Babe?” I say

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too!” She mumbles.

I am 100% irrevocably in love with her.

A/N:

So this is chapter 48! Enjoy!

Please vote and comment if you have any ideas for the sequel name.

Georgia x