Chapter 31 - Surprise!

Georgia’s POV:

I can’t wait to see my baby perform again, and more importantly see her again! I haven’t seen her for 3 weeks as I have been over in the UK seeing family and friends to catch up with them as I hadn’t seen most of them since Christmas and New Year which is when we also celebrated both Hayley and my birthday. Hers being on the 27th December and mine on the 31st December. My friends still find it hard to accept that I am now partially famous because of Hayley. So whenever we were out, we occasionally got mobbed by paparazzi, we always managed to lose somebody within the crowd. But we would always find them after and laugh about it. I really miss my friends. I miss my family. My mum. My brothers. My grandparents. I miss Doodle too. I just miss the UK.

I’m currently on the flight from the UK to Phoenix, Arizona. I did join everybody on the first few weeks of the tour and it was amazing. They all played brilliantly. Hayley is just recovering from being ill which has undoubtedly pissed her off because she couldn’t perform at two shows. I will get to see them tonight, and I can’t wait. I can’t wait to be back in Hayley’s arms, also to be crammed into the same bunk! It means that I can really cuddle into her.

--

I am now at the Ak-Chin Pavilion. Hayley doesn’t know I am here yet, but she knows that I will be here today. The guys know I’m here, I plan on coming out during the Only Exception during sound check and sing with her. I feel so nervous. I feel like I am meeting her all over again. This is the first time we have been away from each other for a long period of time. Excusing the time I got lost and the other time when I walked out her.

I am currently just in the dressing room next to Paramore’s, playing around on my phone, twitter, texting Hayley, just the usual really. I can hear them all next door, messing around. I can hear Hayley’s infectious laugh. I try to keep quiet because surely if I was to make noise, they would be able to hear me. Hayley and I are texting about seeing each other later, as far as she is concerned, she thinks I have just landed, and I’m waiting for my bags. She thinks I’m going to be another 2 hours.

(I can hear this through the wall :)

J – Jeremy, T – Taylor, H – Hayley

J: Come on guys! We have to be at sound check in 5 minutes.

T: I’m ready to go! We are just waiting for our Hayles over there.

H: Hold on guys! I’m just texting Georgia back! She’s at the airport waiting for my bags…

I can just tell that the guys are looking at each other, laughing because they know that isn’t the case, the truth being that I am in the room next door. Just then I get a message through from Hayley.

*Babe, I need to go, the guys are nagging me to get to sound check. See you after. I love you!xxxxxxx* This message makes me smile to myself.

H: Ready! Lets gooooo!

I can hear them leave the room and I try and stay as silent as I can to not attract any attention to the room I am in.

H: That’s so weird…

T: What is Hayles?

H: I can smell Georgia in here.

Shit, she’s onto me. I get up slowly and move behind the sofa I was sitting on and lay down to hide, in case she comes in. I even hold my breath.

J: Don’t be so silly, you’re probably just imagining it because you will be seeing her in a couple of hours. Plus if we don’t get going soon, we are going to miss our slot for sound check!!

Yes, Jeremy, try and prize her away and go to sound check!

H: Yeah I suppose I am being silly. I’ve missed her so damn much. Anyway, we should go to sound check…