Chapter 51 - Getting Ready

Hayley’s POV:

I am hearing an extremely annoying sound coming from my phone. Groaning as I roll over to see why it is making such a racket at 3am, I pick it up and see that Georgia is calling me. I instantly answer the phone.

H – Hayley, G – Georgia.

H: Hey babe, what’s up?

G: Nothing, I just wanted to hear my favourite person in the whole world.

I can’t help but smile at her comment.

H: Favourite person eh?

G: *breathy chuckles* Yeah always! You know that.

H: You’re my favourite too!

G: *giggles*

H: So why did you really ring me baby?

G: I genuinely wanted to hear you again, and I miss you. A lot.

I laugh at her reply.

H: You are so adorable. I miss you too baby. But like you said earlier we will see each other again in like nine hours now!

G: Yeah that’s true. In nine hours we will be getting married.

H: In nine hours you will be Mrs Georgia Williams.

G: Georgia Williams.

H: That’s correct.

G: We will be Mrs and Mrs Williams!

H: We will be indeed.

We chat for a further 30 minutes about the wedding and our honeymoon. We then say our goodbyes at 4am and I fall back into a restful sleep.

Georgia’s POV:

When I wake up in the morning, I get up like normal and put my dressing gown on, I go downstairs and make myself a cup of coffee which I have grown to like since being with Hayley.

10 minutes later Mum comes in. She stands and stares at me. Looking confused.

“What’s up?” I ask her, creeped out by her stare.

“Why aren’t you getting ready? The girls will be here soon!!” Mum exclaims at me.

“Holy shit. I’m getting married today aren’t I?” I say, choking on my coffee.

“Yeah honey, you are.”

“Holy shit.”

“Georgia! Stop swearing please!”

“Holy poop. I’m getting married today.”

“You sure are!” Mum replies laughing.

“I have so much to do! What time is it?” I ask, only realising that I have quite a bit to do today.

“It is 8:35. So you only really have two and a half hours to get ready.”

“Oh my. I DON’T HAVE TIME. WHAT DO I DO MUM?” I exclaim, slightly freaking out.

“Well first things first. Calm down. Secondly, you have plenty of time!”

“I don’t have that much time. Two and a half hours is nowhere near enough time Mum!”

“Georgia, you will have even less time to get ready and stuff if you keep arguing with me.”

“Mum, I don’t even know where to start!” Still freaking out.

“Well probably having a relaxing bath would be a good start.”

“Right!” I get up from my chair and down the rest of my coffee and I run upstairs and straight into the bathroom. I begin to run myself a bath. Once it’s filled, and the bubbles are nearly overflowing, I strip off and set myself down in the water. I lay back and rest my head on the edge of the bath, and relax all of my muscles.

15 minutes later, Mum comes up to the bathroom door, to tell me that I should think about getting ready now. I take a deep breath and pull myself out of the bath and wrap a towel around me, I then bend down and pick up my pyjamas off of the floor and go into my bedroom to begin to get ready for my big day.

2 hours later I emerge from my bedroom, with my hair, make up and my dress on. I am all ready for my wedding. For the Geoley wedding. I am ready to get married to Hayley. I am ready to get married to the love of my life.

Once I have walked downstairs, I go into the lounge and see that Kat, Erica, Mum, Jake, Scott, and Ellie are all there waiting. All of them, ready and waiting for me to appear. They are all caught up in their own conversations to even realise that I have entered the room. I cough lightly, and everybody’s attention turns to me. Mum’s hand flies to her mouth as she begins to cry and make her way over to me. She pulls me in for a giant hug.

“My gosh, my baby girl is going to get married today.” Mum cries into the hug.

“Mum, don’t cry, you’ll only make me cry. And I don’t have time for the make-up artists to put my make up back on.” I chuckle.

“Yes, yes you are right. Sarah stop crying.”

“I love you Mum!” I then pull away from the hug, and everybody else comes over to me and starts to tell me how beautiful I look.

Soon it is time to go and we all pile in the car to get to the church. I begin to feel nervous. And horrible thoughts corrupt my mind. I push them all aside as I know that Hayley will be there. And I know that we will get married.

A/N:

I know I said I would update on the weekend, but I got really stuck with what to write. So I am really sorry about that.

Anyway here is chapter 51.

Next chapter to follow later or in the next few days!!

Please vote and comment!

Thanks Georgia x