Chapter 29 - Morning!

Georgia’s POV:

I wake up to an empty spot beside me, but I can hear Hayley in the bathroom, having a shower. She must be getting ready for the studio today. I reluctantly pull myself from our bed, and walk downstairs to make us some breakfast and coffee, to start our day off.

“Babe?” Hayley calls from upstairs.

“Yeah?” I shout back to her, only to turn around see her walking into the kitchen, with nothing but a towel around her body, I bite my lip in response and look her up and down mentally making her drop the towel to pool at her feet, when I look up at her eyes, I see her gazing at me, smirking. “Oh sorry.”

“I was just wondering where you were, because when I left to have a shower, you were still asleep, but when I came back you were gone.” She explains still staring at me. She then does the unexpected, she turns around and drops her towel, and then walks away. I watch her in complete awe, woah.

I follow her up the stairs and when I get into our bedroom, she has her back to me and she is bending over to put some underwear on. “Don’t put those on just yet.” I growl to her. I see her smiling in the mirror. I walk over to her, she still has her back to me, and I start to lay kisses on her neck and collarbone from behind. She swivels around to face me and moves my face from her neck and goes up on her tiptoes to kiss me on the lips. Soon this kiss turns into something more, we find ourselves on the bed, she’s straddling me, still naked, whilst I am still fully clothed. Hayley leans down and I think she’s coming in for a kiss, but I am wrong, she complete misses my lips and goes towards my ear.

“Something is wrong here.” She purrs in my ear, driving me crazy, she then nibbles on my earlobe and kisses me right under my ear. But what is wrong. “You’re not naked.” Purring again in my ear, answering my unspoken question.

“Do you wanna take them off then?” I question her seductively. Hayley spares no time, and takes off my clothes in double time, throwing them on the floor. All the while we are keeping our lips locked to one another.

“Better!” She confirms looking at me darkly with her hazel eyes. She is making me go crazy for her touch, for her.

Hayley places her index finger on my lips, and runs it down my body, past my breasts, over my stomach and then finally finishing at their destination. She looks up at me, and sends me a dark smirk. I stare back at her, as she begins to pleasure me in ways I just cannot describe. Her mouth doing all of the dirty work, as her fingers pump in and out of me. I cry out her name in pleasure and she’s still smirking, knowing that she can make me feel like this. Soon I climax and she lays next to me, just watching me as my breathing goes back to normal.

“Wow, just wow.” I say very breathless and Hayley laughs at me.

“It’s your turn now baby.” I whisper in her ear, and we start again.

--

Hayley’s POV:

Make-up sex is probably one of the best sex. It was truly amazing. Indescribable even. Once we are finished, I realise that I am now running about 40 minutes late due to our impromptu events this morning. I kiss Georgia quickly on the lips and start to get out of bed, only to be pulled back to Georgia who lands her lips on mine and we share a short but passionate kiss together. As I pull away and get up, she smacks by bum and I yelp out in shock. I turn around and see that she is laughing to herself.

“I’m so not sorry babe, I couldn’t help myself!” She says still laughing but holding her hands up in surrender. I laugh at her and start getting ready for the studio today. I am still worried about leaving her here, but this relationship won’t go anywhere unless we trust each other. I do trust her.

“What time will you get home tonight?” Georgia asks me as she is getting dressed into sweats and a muscle top.

“Um probably around 4. Why?” I ask her whilst I am brushing my hair through in the mirror.

“Well, I haven’t seen Kat and Bliss in such a long time. Too long! So I was thinking of inviting them over as well as Jeremy and Taylor of course, and I’ll cook for us. I’ll have to go out to the shops though so I can get everything.” She explains. She will have to go out… My first reaction is to say no, but I know that will result in another argument and I can’t do that again.

“Yeah, okay, just tell me when you are going to the shops okay?” I tell her, wearily.

“Sure thing baby.” Georgia says as she walks over to me, and kisses me before leaving the room and taking a shower. Gosh I love her so much.

10 minutes later I am all ready to go to the studio. I call out to Georgia to tell her that I am leaving and I go find her to give her a goodbye kiss, I then walk out of the door and climb into my car and embark on my way to the studio.  

A/N:

Short chapter I know! I'm sorry! Will post again later!

Georgia