Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception

Georgia’s POV:

I am officially Mrs Williams. Mrs Georgia Williams. I glance down and see the most beautiful ring on my left ring finger. I’m so lucky to have married the girl of my dreams. My everything. My soul mate. I really don’t know what I would do without her. She’s supported me through so much throughout our relationship.

“A penny for your thoughts?” Hayley asks me snapping me out of my thoughts as she is walking over to me with two glasses of champagne in her grasp. She reaches out her right hand and gives me the champagne, I take it with my right hand and then securely connect our fingers with our free hands as we walk down the corridor of the big hotel we rented out for the reception and guests to stay in. I give Hayley a gleaming smile.

“I’m just thinking about how lucky I am to have the most amazing person in the world as my wife.” I explain.”

“Oh really. What is your wife like?” Hayley jokes with me.

“Well, she’s incredibly sexy, sweet, funny, so down to Earth, and unbelievably talented, she has millions of people following her music, and she is a big role model to these millions of people… Oh and I forgot to mention that she is so beautiful and gorgeous.” A shy smile falls on my face as I turn to face Hayley. “Do you know who that is?” I ask her, looking deep into her green eyes. My favourite eyes. She softly shakes her head, slightly smiling. I break our hands and softly tilt her chin up, so I can look directly into her eyes. I then move my hand from underneath her chin and tuck a small piece of hair that has come loose behind her ear.

“That would be you.” I say, slowly leaning in to kiss her delicately on her soft lips. When I pull away, I see tears threatening to fall from Hayley’s eyes. “Hey now, there is no need to cry. I’m not going anywhere. I promise you.”

“I’m not crying because I’m sad. These tears are happy tears! You are adorable. I’m so glad I met you.” Hayley then pulls me in for a hungrier kiss. I pull away, and she looks at me longingly.

“Babe, we need to wait until later. We haven’t even had our first dance yet. Which should be any moment now in fact. Come on, let’s go and see what’s going on!” We interlock our fingers again, and walk back to the reception room and enjoy the rest of the evening.

Hayley’s POV:

We sit down in our respective seats to do the speeches. First up is Jeremy and Taylor. Uh oh.

“Well first of all we would like to congratulate two of our best friends on their marriage. So first let’s all give a toast to the happy couple!” Jeremy starts off.

“CHEERS! AND TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!” The whole room erupts.

I look at Georgia who is grinning from ear to ear. She makes me so happy.

“Right, so when we first met Hayley, she was a skinny girl who had very vibrant hair and really stuck out from the crowd. And well as you know she came to our band practice and that’s where Paramore was born. She has been so focused on Paramore since the day she joined. But that all changed a couple of years ago, when she met Georgia. She then focused on both the band and Georgia. The air that Hayley breathes is Georgia and Paramore, they are the two things that she cannot live without.” Taylor briefly explains.

“When we were in the UK for the final leg of the Self-Titled Tour in 2013, Hayley met Georgia, and I guess from what it seems like they instantly fell in love with each other, despite thinking that they were both straight. On the first day at Wembley, we barely saw Hayley, she and Georgia were off out in London, spending the day together. And for Hayley, that’s not something she does. She doesn’t go off with people she’s only just met. So Taylor and I instantly knew that something was up or something was happening. These two were inseparable for the two days that they were together, and when they weren’t together, but all Hayley would talk about was Georgia.” Jeremy carries on.