Chapter 12 - We Meet Again

Chapter 12 -

Hayley's POV:

I can't believe I let Georgia leave without giving me her number. I run after her, not caring about whether fans will see me or not, I can see her on the other side of the parking lot getting into her car. She quickly reverses out and drives off. Before she disappears from my sight I try and catch her attention by waving my arms about and yelling her name. But I have no luck. I slowly walk back to the dressing room. Gather all of my possessions and go to the bus.
--
It's now been just over a month since the UK Tour and we are in New Orleans tonight for the Self-Titled tour, I still have had no sign of Georgia. I have searched for her twitter profile over and over again, with no luck. I miss her so much. I want to see her again.
I finish prepping myself to go on stage and find my way through the backstage to get the stage. I didn't have a tour this time. I haven't had a tour since. See that's one of the things I loved about Georgia, she always made sure that I wasn't going to get lost. She always put me first before her and I admire that.

I find myself at the side and I just peek my head out and look at the crowd. Wow it looks huge! For the Self-Titled tour we have the same set list as we did for the UK Tour, but a different set. The guys and myself take our places and they start jamming out to Grow Up. As I skip down the ramp to get to the front, I am 100% sure that I see those all too familiar eyes that I have been longing to see for the past month, but I doubt it is her. She lives in the UK and I'm sure she wouldn't come over to the US to see us as it's too far. I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her and the more I stare at her, the more I think it's her. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because I want to see her so much.

Georgia's POV:

I'm standing in the crowd rocking out to Misery Business, hoping that Hayley will see me. I doubt she will even remember me though... I probably don't even mean anything to her. Just another crazed fan. That's when Hayley chooses me to go on stage with her. Wow what are the odds. I climb to the stage and she gives me the golden microphone. She's staring at me weirdly, does she not know it's me?

I cautiously walk over to her and give her hug, smelling the comforting smell of vanilla perfume. I whisper in her ear "Hayley it's me Georgia" hoping that she will hear me and understand me. As I pull away she looks shocked and then she proceeds to introduce me to the fans and then we go into the bridge of Misery Business. As I look over at Hayley, she is just standing there with her mouth wide open. We finish the song and she pulls me off stage with her, "stay here, I need to talk to you after we have finished" she tells me. She then goes over to the stage producer and quickly speaks to him. I'm confused at what's happening. And the next thing I know, Ellie is standing beside me, questioning me about what's happening. I honestly don't know.

When the Paramore set finishes, Hayley grabs my hand and pulls me away from Ellie, "Hayley wait! What about Ellie?"
"Jeremy! Taylor! Look after Ellie, we won't be long!" She yells back to the guys. Hayley pulls me around the corner. And much to my surprise, she slams her lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back, our lips synchronising with each other. I run my tongue along the bottom of her lip as I ask for entry. She grants me entry and the kiss deepens. We are in a full blown make out session for around 5 minutes until she pulls away breathless. She rests her forehead on mine. "Oh wow, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." That's all she can say, whilst I just agree and hum a response.

A/N

Chapter 12 guys!

Enjoy!

Georgia