Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing

Georgia’s POV:

The rest of the day went smoothly, Hayley and myself laughing, and joking around, she paid for us to go on the London Eye as a VIP as she has never been on it before apart from when she was with Josh. We took a couple of pictures, and I sent them to Ellie, who went absolutely nuts because I was with Hayley. Once we got off, Hayley rushed off to the toilet, so I took the chance to ring Ellie about my hectic and unexpected day with The Hayley Williams.

E – Ellie, M – Me, H – Hayley

E: OH MY GOSH GEORGIA I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!

M: I know, Ellie calm down, I never expected this in my wildest dreams.

E: HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN? You are with freaking HAYLEY WILLIAMS.

M: Hahaha Ells shh, people who are standing near me can hear you, you’re going to blow our cover!

E: Oh right sorry… Soo how has it been to hang around with “you know who”?

M: Er yeah, it’s been super amazing! When I was on my way to work, I would have never had guessed that I would have given her a backstage tour, gone out for lunch, and go on the London Eye VIP. I mean if somebody told me that this is what I was going to be doing today, I would have laughed in their face, and told them to stop messing with me.

E: Wait what? YOU WENT TO LUNCH WITH HER? Where was my invite? Sad face Georgia! SAD FACE!

M: Sorry Ell I didn’t realise I would be doing this, otherwise I would have totally invited you…

Hayley then appears back from the toilet, whilst I’m on the phone, I mouth “Sorry” and hold up my finger to her, to say that I will be a minute.

E: Gee, why didn’t you invite me anyway to work?

M: I’m sorry Ellie, but you know I can’t do that!

Hayley then motions for me to pass her the phone, I looked at her confused, to which she mouths to me “trust me”.

M: Uh Ellie, hold on a sec.

I put the phone on loudspeaker and passed the phone to Hayley.

H: Oh sorry about that Ellie… I was just trying to tie up my laces.

I raised my eyebrows at Hayley as if to say, what kind of excuse is that, and she just shrugs her shoulders.

E: Oh ha ha, Georgia, stop trying to sound like Hayley, although you are doing a pretty good job at that!

H: Maybe I’m not mimicking her, maybe I am her.

E: *Silence* Wait Georgia, are you playing a prank on me?

G: Nope.

H: No she’s not, it’s me Ellie.

E: OH MY GOSH, IS THIS REALLY HAYLEY WILLIAMS?

H+M: SHHHH Ellie!

E: Oh right, I remember cover! So what’s it like hanging out with my best friend, Hayley?

I roll my eyes at Ellie.

H: Yeah it’s absolutely amazing, I have really enjoyed the whole day.

M: Ellie hold on a sec, I’m just going to take you off loud speaker.

E: Okay.

I take my phone out of Hayley’s hand, my fingers ever so slightly grazing against Hayley’s wrist and palm. Yet again sparks are lit and detonated all over my body as I try not to think about it too much, and turn my phone off loud speaker.