Chapter 22 -

Georgia’s POV:

I wake up in our bedroom, totally confused. How the hell did I get here? I think to myself. I can hear Hayley talking down stairs presumably on the phone, so I decide to go down to see if I can get some answers. The last thing I remember is her coming to the Motel I was staying at and me pouring my heart out to her. I feel so much better for allowing myself to do it though! As I get to the bottom of the stairs Hayley’s conversation finishes and she walks out of the kitchen smiling to herself and biting her lip. When she looks up, she sees me and her whole face brightens up. I smile at her, and I open my arms wide so I can embrace her and sure enough she jumps in my arms and wraps her legs around my waist.

“I’m sorry about yesterday Hayles.” I say a pang of guilt coming over me.

“Hey, hey now! You have nothing to be sorry for, I pushed you to explain to me about something you weren’t quite ready to tell me, but I’m glad you’ve told me now.” Hayley says trying to reassure me. We just stay here in this position for a couple of minutes, when Hayley breaks the silence.

“Georgia?”

“Hmm.” I say into her neck.

“Please don’t ever leave me here like that again. You worried me so much.” Hayley says, her voice nearly breaking, which breaks my heart.

“I’m sorry about that. I love you.” I place my lips onto hers as she smiles into the kiss, the kiss becomes more heated the longer it goes on, I have the desire to show her that I love her. So slowly she drops down so she is also standing, our lips never detaching from one another, and we hastily move upstairs, our lips becoming more and more hungrier. We finally make it into our bedroom and I carefully lay Hayley down on the bed. I look at her in admiration, how did I ever manage to catch Hayley Nichole Williams? You don’t deserve her. You broke her. My subconscious sneers at me. I don’t take any notice and carry on admiring her, she’s just lying there watching me, trying to decipher my next move. She sits up slowly and pulls me down to her.

“I love you too.” She growls.

Instead of going to her lips, I miss them completely, kissing down her jaw, and then down along her collarbone, I suck gently and leave a few love bites, every time I do so, she moans, which just sends me into a frenzy and we reconnect our lips only ever briefly parting so that we can take off each other’s clothing. We dispose of the unwanted clothing all around the room as we fling them from our hands, not having a care in the world where it lands.

Our hands are roaming over each other’s body as we caress one another. We soon find ourselves pleasuring each other, it feels so good. In fact it feels amazing. I’m pleasuring her with my tongue and my fingers are pumping in and out of her, I can feel her walls tighten around my fingers and she trusts her hands into my hair as she climaxes all over me and screams my name at the top of her voice. I feel accomplished and a grin comes over my face as her breathing goes back to a regular pace.

Hayley grins devilishly at me and flips me over so that I am now under her and she’s on top. She begins to thrill me by finding all of my sweet spots and playing with them. I am about to climax myself when she stops and straddles me, looking at me darkly. She leaves me wanting more.

“Baby, please give it to me.” I beg her breathless.

“I will but you have to be a good girl.” Hayley purrs into my ear. So she wants to play it this way?

I flip her over and I thrust my fingers in and out of her very quickly until she climaxes yet again.

“Hmm, it looks like I owe you something then eh?” Hayley’s sweet voice sings to me. I nod slowly, just wanting to feel her touch. I am back underneath her, as she begins to touch me again, she runs her index finger down from my mouth, down over my torso and down to my private area, also happening to be her destination. She starts rubbing and then with her other hand she inserts two fingers into me, slowly moving in and out, knowing that it’s driving me crazy. She’s watching me intently and closely, watching for my facial expressions. When she eventually allows me to climax, a slow dark grin possesses her face as she leans down to lay her lips on mine. “Well done baby, I love you so much.”

Hayley’s POV:

I am beyond glad that Georgia is back in my arms and not alone in a motel, by herself. We are laying together cuddled up next to each other’s naked bodies under the covers. This is who I want to be with for the rest of my life. I look over and see that Georgia is nuzzled into me and her head laying on my chest, I pull the covers up so that nothing is showing apart from our heads, I lean down and press my lips to her forehead and snap a picture of the both of us. I put it on Twitter,

*With my baby girl, she’s tired! I love her so much (heart eye emoji x2 and sleeping face emoji)*

I see the comments roll in, most of them being “OMG, GEOLEY!”, “My favourite celebrity couple” or “This is so adorable, can I be Georgia?” Some of them being rude, but I decide to not let it dampen my mood. I have Georgia in my arms and that’s all I need, she’s all I need. And at the moment, she needs me, so whilst she is asleep I take the opportunity to take off the next week and a half so that I can really be there for her and be there for her family too.

--

When Georgia wakes up about an hour later, I’m still scrolling through my twitter, tweeting some fans, she looks up at me and sends me a sleepy smile. “Hello, gorgeous.” That’s enough to send butterflies all around my body.

“Hello baby, did you have a nice sleep?” I ask her.

“Hmm, I sure did… But I have something to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“How did you find me at the motel? I never told you where I was, I just said I was at a motel.” Georgia explains, clearly confused at how I found her.

“Well, when you left, it took me until you text me, to stop crying and figure out that I wanted to be there with you, that what you really wanted was for me to be with you. So I downloaded the “Find My iPhone” app and I tracked you down. I couldn’t stand you being away from me, I couldn’t stand that you were upset and crying without me.” I explained to her. Kissing her sweetly on the lips.

“That’s so cute babe!”

“I love you and only you!” I tell her.