Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically

Hayley’s POV:

It’s now been three weeks since I saw Georgia again and got in a relationship. I feel so happy. I put that down to Georgia. Even the boys have noticed! They keep telling me that I now walk with a spring in my step. Georgia and I have recently been talking about telling the boys and Ellie, as multiple times we have been nearly been caught, but luckily we have managed to get our hands off of each other in time before they walk in. Georgia and I have been inseparable since rekindling and this time I have managed to ask her for her phone number. I’ve decided that I will pay for her phone bill too, so that we can text whenever we want when she goes back. I just want to make the most of the time we have together, before she goes back to the UK. We are currently in Minneapolis. This is Georgia’s and Ellie’s penultimate performance of their tour with us. Not to mention on the shows that they haven’t had tickets for, they’ve stood at the side of the stage with us. On their New York ticket that they brought, they went in the crowd and the guys and I made sure that they were at the front of the crowd, in the centre so that I could keep a close watch on them.

“Hayles? I think we should tell the guys and Ellie today… I can’t keep hiding it.” Georgia tells me.

“I agree! Let’s tell them now?” I ask her, I’m not afraid at all. I’m not afraid of being rejected by the guys, because I know that I will have Georgia beside me. Georgia just nods in reply.

“Jeremy, Taylor, Ellie. Get in here. Georgia and I have something to tell you!” I shout to the others who are either in their bunk or at the back of the bus. I move in closer to Georgia and lean against her, she drapes her arm over my shoulder and across my body to hold my hand. The guys are used to us sitting like this, so they don’t question it when they walk in. They just go and sit opposite to us and look at us expectantly.

“Hayles, Georgia what is it that you need to tell us?” Jeremy asks.

“Well… We need to tell you something. But first I want you all to be open minded and support us with it.” Georgia explains nervously. She’s obviously worried about their reactions as much as I am.

“Yeah don’t worry about us not supporting you! We will support you whatever. We love you for who you are!” Taylor replies sweetly. I look up at Georgia lovingly and she nods down at me. Giving me the signal to say it.

“Okay, well here goes, Georgia and I are um dating.” I tell them. I squeeze my eyes shut, to try and block out whatever is going to be said next. It’s silent for a couple of seconds, before Ellie breaks it.

“YAY Geoley! Finally haha! Georgia and I have been talking about this since we were in secondary school!” She squeals. She moves over and gives us a hug out of support! Well that’s one down… What about Taylor and Jeremy. I look over to them and they are both grinning.

“Not what I expected you to say if I’m honest Hayles, but congratulations and I’m really happy for you!” Taylor says.

“Yeah Taylor pretty much said it for me! I’m glad that you are able to come out to us Georgia and Hayles!” Jeremy tells us.

We all get up and have a big group hug. Well that was a darn sight easier to say.

“Do you want to go out for dinner?” Georgia asks me. “My treat for my favourite person!” She leans down and kisses me sweetly.

“Hmm, yeah sure.” I reply on her lips.

--

Georgia’s POV:

We are sitting in a booth at an American diner and we have just eaten and paid. We get up and walk out of the door, hand in hand. Hayley is wearing a hoodie again, as she doesn’t want to be noticed by fans. I have an idea about giving us time to ourselves tonight properly before I go home in a few day’s time.

“Hayley, did you want to stay in the hotel tonight that my mum booked?” I ask her.

“Um yeah sure! That means we get alone time?” Hayley replies looking up at me and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

“It sure does baby. Now I doubt it will be a fancy hotel, if that’s okay with you?” I giggle back.

“I don’t care if we were sleeping on the street. I would still be with you.” She tells me.

“I love you.” I lean down and kiss her on the lips, she smiles into the kiss.

“I love you too!” she says on my lips.

We carry on making our way back to the bus and then to the arena. Along the way, we do get stopped by a few fans and they pose for a couple of pictures with Hayley, whilst I take the photos. A couple of them recognise that I am Georgia from the Wembley Arena date and that I sung The Only Exception with Hayley. They politely ask us to sing together, and we do. This time we sing In The Mourning acoustically. Hayley sings the whole song normally, whilst I sing the backing vocals and join her on the chorus. The majority of the fans that stopped us are recording us on their phone, I ask them to e-mail it to me so I can show it to people back home in the UK. The fans thank us for our time and we carry on back to the arena.

Hayley and I are sitting in the dressing room alone, whilst she is getting ready for the show tonight. I suddenly come over feeling sad and upset. I begin to whimper and cry quietly to myself. Luckily Hayley is in the changing room, so I’m hoping that she can’t hear me.

“Babe?” She calls, still inside of the changing room.

“Y-yeah?” I say my voice cracking. Oh no.

The door flies open, and she runs over to me.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” She pulls me into a great big hug and kisses my head as she rests hers on top of mine. This just sends me over the edge, and I start hysterically crying. Hayley cuddles me closer to her and soothes me by rubbing my back and singing to me. When I eventually calm down. She asks me again. “What’s wrong? What brought that on?”

“W-what will happen w-when I g-go back to England? Y-y-you don’t live there! W-were going to have to b-b-b-break up aren’t we? I can’t do that H-Hayley.” I explain to her stuttering.

“Babe, we will work something out! I am not going anywhere and neither are you! I’m not letting you go! Even if I move over there, or you could move over to the US and live with me. We will work something out. I promise!” She tells me, calming me down.

We sit there just cuddled up in each other’s presence until we get a knock on the door. Hayley groans and drags herself away from me, I get up and go to the bathroom that is connected to the room and clean up my panda eyes from all of the crying. Once I have finished sorting myself out. I walk out to see Hayley sitting back down on the sofa on her phone, presumably scrolling through her twitter feed. I walk over to her and sit down and rest my head on her shoulder. I drift off to sleep from the exhaustion of crying, and what seems like two minutes later, I’m awoken with a soft pair of familiar lips on mine.

“Hhmm?” I mumble.

“Babe, I’m going to the stage now. Are you coming or do you want to stay here and sleep?” Hayley asks me.

“No, no, I’m coming! I’ve got to see my girl perform on stage now haven’t I?” I reply back to her, sitting up. I quickly fix myself up and we make our way towards the stage.

A/N:

Chapter 15! Thank you to everybody who has voted so far! Please keep them coming.

Should hopefully post again tonight.

Thank you

Georgia x