Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry

Georgia’s POV:

We have now finished the Monumentour and we are back home in LA. I still feel like we should take a break from each other. Even though I love her so much. We have had so many arguments over the past couple of weeks, sometimes over the smallest things. I’m trying so hard to make it work, but I don’t think I can anymore. I’m going to have to talk to her when she gets in from the studio later.

--

“Hello?” Hayley calls from downstairs.

“Hey, I’m up here!” I call back down to her. I hear her walk up the stairs and come into the bedroom. I have my suitcase packed and ready to go in the car, I will need to make a quick getaway. I just know that this is going to be heart breaking. For the both of us. I’m facing away from Hayley, so that I don’t see her happy, as it will make this a million times harder to do.

Hayley approaches me and wraps her arms around my waist and goes up on her tiptoes to rest her chin on my shoulder. “What are you thinking about beautiful?”

I walk out of her grip and I go and stand in the doorway of the bedroom, I risk a glance at her and she looks hurt.

“What’s wrong?” She asks me. I can’t answer her. I can’t break her little perfect heart.

“I’m going back to the UK.” I tell her, not looking at her.

“What? Why?” Her voice barely making it through the two one worded questions.

“I think we need a break.” I explain.

Hayley starts sobbing. My heart shatters into tiny pieces on the floor. I can’t cope with this. I walk over to her and take her face in my hands.

“I still love you. I will always love you. I promise. I just miss the UK so much. But I’ll miss you more.”

“If y-y-you love me-e, you w-w-wouldn’t be doing this to u-us.” Her voice cracking.

“I do love you, okay? I think I just need some time! I’ll be back in three weeks okay? We are not over! I’ll let you know when I land in the UK, I promise.” I say also crying with her face still in my hands. I lean down and kiss her gently. I pull her in for a hug, and her intoxicating smell fills my senses, and that’s when Hayley starts hysterically crying. It literally tears my heart out and rips it up. I pull away from her, and I set a small kiss on her forehead and walk away, out of the door and into the car. As soon as I roll down the windows I can still hear Hayley’s sobbing from inside the house. It takes all of my strength not to get out of this car and go back in and comfort my girlfriend.

Hayley’s POV:

She’s left me.

She actually left me.

I sink to the floor as I cry uncontrollably. I don’t know what to do. Do I go after her, do I stay here and wait for her to come back? I want to go after her, but I don’t think she wants me to. The only person I can stand to be around is Kat, and I’m sure she will give me some answers too about what to do. I decide to ring her and see if she can come over.

H – Hayley, K – Kat

K: Hey, Hayley you okay?

H: No n-not r-r-really, can you come over p-p-please?

K: Yeah sure I’ll be there in 10 minutes, okay? We can talk this through.

H: T-thanks Kat.

5 minutes later, I hear a knock coming from the front door. I get up from my knees and make my way to the front door. Opening it to see Kat standing there. As soon as she sees me, she pulls me in for a massive hug and takes me over to the couch to explain. Once I have finished explaining about everything that has just happened, Kat cradles me and runs her hand through my hair to comfort me. Although I don’t feel comforted, I feel even worse. I feel numb, so at the moment there is no more crying. I feel like giving up, but I have to remember why I held on to this relationship for so long.

“Hayles? She will come back you know!”

“How do you know that?”

“Because she loves you, and she really does. She just needs her time to go back to the UK and think about it all. Jeremy and I went through exactly the same thing, I had to go back for a couple of weeks, to see if this relationship was really going somewhere or if it was at a dead end. I think that’s why Georgia has gone back to the UK.” Kat explains, making me feel the tiniest bit better, having the thought that she might come back.

“Should I go to her Kat?” I ask, thinking that if we had a house together over there it might be better for us, as that means we could go and stay there for weeks at a time without being cramped into her Mum’s tiny house.

“Yeah that would be a good idea. It shows that you really love her, and that you would follow her. She loves you Hayley, and from what I can see you love her too. Give her a couple of days though. You don’t want to seem too desperate.”

I’ve decided that I’m going to see her in the UK, we are going to go house hunting in the UK and I’m going to prove to her, just how much I love her. Which is a lot. This is just a little bump in the road, and where we are heading is so much better. I can’t wait for it either. She doesn’t know what’s happening just yet, but I’m hoping she will join me.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter guys, and sorry for the break up!

What do you think Hayley will do to prove to Georgia how much she loves her?

Will post tomorrow at some point, but right now is 4:30am so I'm going to go to sleep!

Georgia x