Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family

*Warning, attempt at smut (sexual content)*

Hayley’s POV:

The door opens, to see a dazed Georgia standing there rubbing her eyes. A giant smile comes straight onto my face.

“Hello?” Georgia says sleepily. I giggle at her sleepiness and just being plain adorable.

“Hey baby. Did you miss me?” I ask laughing. Her eyes suddenly snap open and look wide at me in shock.

“Is that really you or am I in an amazing dream?” Still quite confused. I can’t help it, I just keep laughing at her.

“No babe, you aren’t in a dream, it’s really me. I flew here from Atlanta last night to see you.” I reply, now feeling shy. I open my arms wide and take two steps towards her and envelope her in a hug. “I’ve missed you so much its’ unreal!”

“I’ve missed you so much too. Come in before you freeze.” My gorgeous girlfriend tells me. I walk into her house and through into the kitchen. “Would you like a drink?”

“No, thanks babe.”

“Georgia? Who are you talking to? It’s 7am.” A female voice comes from upstairs. I am assuming it’s her mother.

“Uh Mum it’s Hayley. She’s flown from America to see me now that tour has finished.” Georgia replies.

The next thing we know, there are three lots of footsteps running down the stairs, I quickly move over to Georgia and wrap an arm around her waist, and three people appear in the kitchen. One of them being her mum and the other two I should assume are her brothers. I go over to her mum and stick out my hand so she can shake it, instead she moves it out of the way and pulls me into a hug.

“Thank you so much Hayley for doing this. Georgia has been happy but down lately. And I guess that’s because of you.” She smiles at me.

Next I move onto her brothers, now if I remember correctly, her older brother is 23 and his name is Scott, and her younger brother is called Jake. I introduce myself to them and they too bring me in for a hug. And lastly I can hear another set of feet approaching. I kneel down and greet Doodle. Georgia’s dog. “Hewwo, you must be Doodle!” I say giving her a cuddle. I get up and move back over to Georgia replacing my arm around her waist.

“Hayley honey you must be so tired from touring and flying?” Sarah (Georgia’s mum) asks me.

“Yeah I suppose I am a little bit. It was all worth it though. Coming here to see Georgia!” I reply back.

“Come on babe, let’s go get you some sleep” Georgia says, grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs to her bedroom. When I walk in, she has a fair sized room, with a double bed, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. I look around on her walls, and all I see are pictures of her and I. My favourite one being in a frame. We took that photo when we were in New York, in front of the Statue of Liberty. There are also a few of what I can guess as family members. One photo catches my eye in particular, it’s got Georgia, her brothers, her mum and a man who looks a lot like Georgia. “Is that your Georgia?” I ask her, pointing to the picture.

“Yeah it is. That photo was taken at the Christmas before he died.” She responds sadly. I walk over to her and tilt her chin up slightly so that she is looking down at me, I reach up and pull her face towards mine and kiss her lovingly on the lips.

“It’s okay, you don’t need to explain. You can talk about it whenever and wherever you want to!” I tell her. She smiles weakly back at me, and pulls me over to her bed. We sit down on the edge and I lift my legs up and rest them over her thighs. Her hand comes up to the side of my face as she cups it. We both lean in and our lips move in synchronisation as we get more heated and wanting each other more and more. Soon her pyjamas are on the floor, with mine following not long after. I look at her and ask if it’s okay to proceed with what is happening, seeing as it is our first time. She just nods and pulls my head down to kiss her hard, I start to caress her boobs with my hands. She tries to stifle a moan, but fails miserably. I grin darkly at her and bite my lip. My body still hovering over hers.

“Hayles, if you bite your lip again I will combust.” Georgia growls at me.

I giggle, and start placing light kisses as I go down her torso and getting closer and closer to her area. I keep moving down, I completely miss her area on purpose as I then start kissing up her thigh, back up towards it. When I get there, I place my hand on her and slowly rub, feeling her breathing speed up and her squirm around beneath me. Georgia thrusts her hands into my hair as I come up to connect my lips to hers, my hand still circling.

“Hayley give it to me, please. I’ve been waiting far too long for this.” She begs me breathless. I then thrust two fingers into her, making her moan my name out. She sounds so sexy. I keep going at a steady pace thrusting my fingers in and out of her. I begin to feel her insides quiver from the pleasure. I keep going, bringing my other hand to start circling her clitoris again, as soon as I start she is sent over the edge, muffling a scream into her pillow and biting it. Wet juices running down my fingers, I bring them up to my mouth and just gently lick the tip of them, whilst my eyes are trained on Georgia, who is watching me with dark eyes. I put one of my fingers in my mouth and lick it clean, she tastes so good, I then take it out and put the other finger into Georgia’s mouth allowing her to taste how good she is. I then lay down beside a heavily breathing and sweating Georgia, and whisper in her ear. “That’s how much I’ve missed you.” I get up, grab my bag and go and find the bathroom, to get changed into sweats and a baggy top.

Georgia’s POV:

Well, I am just shocked at what happened.

When Hayley walks back into my room, I am now fully clothed and standing up. “Come here” I say guesturing for Hayley to come into my arms and she does. “I love you so much Hayley Williams.” I tell her, kissing her on her forehead.

“I love you too Georgia Smith!” Hayley replies.

“Come on, let’s go back to bed. You need sleep as do I!”

Hayley just simply mumbles in response and we make our way over to the bed, and climb in. I lay down on my back, as Hayley just snuggles into me with her arms around my stomach and her head resting on my chest. If I could just stay like this for forever I would be happy! I place my lips on top of her now faded orange hair and kiss her head. “Goodnight Hayles!”

“Night Gee.”

A/N:

So this was my first attempt at smut... I'm not sure how well it went, and what you guys think of it...

Aaaanyway! Chapter 17 is here!

Enjoy Georgia x