Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups

Hayley’s POV:

I have been home for a few days now and we are dropping Mom, Erica and Mckayla off at the airport today so they can go home and return back to normal. I have two more weeks off work. Then I will have a few days back to catch up and then Georgia and I are spending Christmas over in the UK with her family. But before we go we are flying down to Nashville to have an early Christmas with my family.

-

We walk up to the security gates in the airport with Mom and my two sisters, I bring each of them in for a long hug before they have to go through the gates.

“Goodbye Mom! I’ll see you in a couple of weeks!”

“Bye baby, please stay safe, I don’t want another panicked phone call!” She tells me, slightly scolding me, she kisses me on the forehead and pulls away. Next I go to Erica.

“See’s you later! Keep going with your studies gurl!” I say to her in a tight hug.

“I will don’t you be worryin’”

“Now Mckayla, you keep doing your thing with your BMXing! I’m so proud of you. I’m proud of you all.” I tell her and pull away. Georgia then goes and hugs everybody and gives her thanks for their help over the last two months. We haven’t spoken about what she did during the time I was in a coma, because I know it will be hard for her to talk about it. I didn’t really want to talk about it whilst Mom, Erica and Mckayla are here either as I wanted to spend time with them before they went home.

We wave them goodbye and watch them go through security until we can’t see them. We begin to walk back to the car hand in hand and we talk lightly about what we are going to do when we get home. Because I haven’t sung properly yet, I have decided I am going to go into our mini studio and do some singing of our songs. We also haven’t been intimate since we made our bet of who can last the longest. Since the accident we have forgotten about that, so when we briefly spoke about it the other day, we have decided to call it a tie.

Once we get home I go straight upstairs and start warming up my voice to go into the studio. I’m warming up for around 2 or 3 minutes when Georgia comes up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and starts to kiss my neck. I turn around in her grip, her lips moving from my face, to my jaw, to my lips as I turn around.

“I bet I could warm up those vocals well for you.” She purrs seductively on my lips. I instantly know what she is talking about and begin to kiss back even harder. Soon she is running her tongue along my bottom lip and I immediately granted entry and allowed her to dominate. She bends her knees slightly and taps my bum to signal to jump. I jump and she grasps me underneath my bum as I wrap my legs around her waist. We then begin to make our way to our bedroom, our lips still furiously fighting against each other. I begin to moan against her lips out of please, sending a smirk on her lips. We make it into our bedroom and she lays me down on the bed. She stands up and looks over me.

“Damn, Ms Williams you look fine.” She tells me biting her lip. She puts her knee inbetween my legs and puts her hands underneath my arms to support herself and leans and begins to kiss my neck. “You look sexy even.” She tells me, making me writhe for her sensitive touch. It’s like she read my mind because she begins to undress me and places her lips back on mine.

-

When we finish, we end up being tangled in each other’s limbs panting away. Her head resting on my chest. That was probably the best sex we have ever had. She really did warm up my vocals. I think I could proably do a little bit of screaming when I'm next on tour.

“Man that was so good.” She tells me trying to catch her breath.

“I know right.”

We lay there for a little longer, Georgia tracing patterns on my bare stomach, whilst I am running my fingers through her long brown hair. I don’t even think about what I am going to say next before it comes out of my mouth.

“Hey baby, have you ever thought about having children?”

“Yeah I have, with you I have…” She replies shyly.

“Good, because I have too! I’m not sure about you, but I am ready to have children.” She twists slightly in my grip and looks up at me, beaming.

“Me too.” Leaning up to kiss me tenderly. She snuggles back into my side and I start to trace patterns on the small of her back just like she was on my stomach. I feel her breathing slow and soften, telling me that she has fallen asleep. Soon I find myself doing the same. I fall asleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms and the biggest smile on my face.

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter, it's just a filler.

I will be ending the story in the next 5-10 chapters, so if anybody has any ideas for the sequel story, then please comment!

Please vote as well!

Thanks Georgia x