Chapter 43 - The Video

Georgia’s POV:

Today is November 2nd. That means it’s our one year anniversary. I’ve been with my amazing girlfriend/fiancé. Hayley has been in here for nearly three weeks. I want her to wake up soon. I need her to wake up soon. I need her. The doctors say that she is gradually getting better, her vitals are getting better, and she is having more brain activity. They reckon she will wake up within the next few days. I really hope she does.

The gang and I have been here every day since the accident. I haven’t been back to the house since then either. Erica has stayed here every night with me, she has kept hope within me, told me that Hayley will be okay, even when it doesn’t feel like she will be. She has always comforted me when I have cried, which has been every night. I am so thankful for Erica. She is so alike Hayley, not in looks but in personality, and the way she acts.

*2 hours later*

We are all sitting around Hayley’s bed, I have my head resting on Hayley’s bed, I have my eyes closed and I am hoping to get some sleep, but everybody else is talking. They are talking about what to say to the fans as obviously Hayley has been inactive on twitter and they are all beginning to worry. Jeremy has been lightly active, not really saying much and ignoring all tweets about where Hayley is. I have been inactive, so the fans are also worrying about me too. They are trying to get me involved in the conversation, trying to get my opinion on what will happen. But if I am honest it is the least of my worries right now.

I lift my head off of Hayley’s bed and I sit upright, trying to engage in the conversation, and putting in my view when needed. After ten minutes of debating we come up with the conclusion that we will just tell the fans straight on a video. And we will post it out there for the fans to see. We decide to do it straight away to stop the fans from worrying any further.

Kat sets up her phone and begins to record it.

Jeremy starts off.

“Hey guys! We are just going to briefly explain what is happening in our world at the moment.”

“Well around 3 weeks ago, Hayley was doing something at home, and she had fallen over and hit her head quite badly. Luckily Georgia attended to her quickly and rang an ambulance to take her to hospital.” Taylor goes on further.

“And once we got here, they took her straight off to theatre to sew up the wound on her head. I had a bit of a breakdown as they didn’t tell me where they were taking her. I rang Jeremy, Taylor and Hayley’s parents and told them the news.” I carried on.

“Eventually everybody got here and we were told that Hayley had to be induced into a coma because of her injuries.” Jeremy explains, nearly cracking and breaking into tears.

“But guys it’s not to fear, Hayley is gradually getting better, and we hope she will be waking up soon. She is beginning to show signs that she will.” Taylor says wrapping an arm around each of us.

“So please pray if you pray, and if you don’t, please keep her in your thoughts!” I finishing our explanation.

“Thanks guys, we don’t know where we would be without y’all.” Taylor says finishing the video.

Jeremy and Taylor give a small smile to the phone, and we all make love hearts with our hands.

 We all go and resume our sitting positions and await for any change from Hayley. I can’t help but stare at her, her hair has started to fade and it’s now mellowing down into a dirty orange, instead of her normal vibrant orange. I also notice that she doesn’t have any nail polish on, so I pull out my black nail polish from my bag and I move over so I’m right beside her, and I begin to paint her right hand, thumb, index, middle, ring finger, pinky. Done! I then place her hand so it is resting on her stomach. I then go over to her left side and do the same with her left hand. Pinky, ring finger, middle, index and thumb! I look up at Hayley, and I expect her to be looking down at me, and she is. She is looking down at me with her hazel eyes.

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter!

Enjoy!

Georgia x