Chapter 39 - Game On!

Hayley’s POV:

It’s been two weeks since we announced our engagement to the public. All of the fans have been nothing but welcoming about it and have attacked anybody on twitter, tumblr or Instagram who have sent hate about it. This is why our fans are the best. They accept anything we say or do with open arms. They understand why we make some decisions. And most of all they respect us and our partners.

Later this evening I am going to talk to Georgia about buying a house in the UK so we can go and visit more regularly and not have to burden her Mum with us. Recently we have been spending more time over at Jeremy and Kat’s house, and the more time I see Georgia with Bliss, the more I want children with her. She is so caring and considerate when it comes to Bliss. We looked after her the other evening whilst Jeremy and Kat could have a date night out together. Georgia played with her till no end. When it came to Bliss’s bedtime, she refused to go to sleep, so she sung her to sleep, after 15 minutes of lullabies, she went on to singing All Of Me by John Legend. Singing it to both Bliss and myself, as she held her in her arms, rocking her back and forth. By the time she finished the song, Bliss was gracefully asleep in her arms, so Georgia carefully transferred her into her cot and tucked her in. It was so cute to watch, it made me feel warm all over and appreciate Georgia for who she is and what she does for others, she always puts other people before her.

I am currently in the studio, sorting out some new music and recording it for the fans, they are going to love it, and we worked all day yesterday on something for the fans. I decide to post on twitter:

*Worked all day yesterday on a thing that I really really can’t wait for us to share with the pmore family… #StillLivinTheSelfTitledLife*

I look through the replies, a lot of them are fans going crazy and guessing what it is. Most of them are predicting a new song, a tour DVD, and an album… They are just have to wait for it, and I know it will be worth the wait. Just then I get a message through from Georgia.

(G – Georgia, H – Hayley)

G – So what’s this thing you worked on then baby?xxxxxx

H – Well that’s for me to know and for you to never find out ;) xxxxxx

G – That’s harsh :( how come I’m not allowed to know?xxxxxx

H – Because you are a fan of us too! So I would rather keep you out of the loop. You’ll love it! I promise xxxxxx

G – I’m not happy :( you’re being mean!xxxxxx

H – Hahaha youll know about it soon! I promise xxxxxx

G – What your soon or everybody elses?xxxxxx

H – Probably mine haha ;) xxxxxx

G – I don’t like you no more.

H – Come on baby, don’t be like that! You just have to wait like everybody else! Plus I want to be there to see your face when we announce it!xxxxxxx

G – Is it a Tonight Alive, We Are The In Crowd and Paramore tour?xxxxxx

H – You can guess all you want, but I’m not telling you… xxxxxx

G – Hmph, I’ll get it out of you trust me.

H – No you won’t! None of us are telling anybody!xxxxxx

G – You wait Williams, soon you’ll be begging for me to allow you to tell me… xxxxxx

I wonder what she means by that? I don’t reply, and carry on with what we were doing in the studio, and before we know it, it’s time to go home back to our loved ones. So with that, I go downstairs to my car and drive home, back to my beautiful fiancé!

Georgia’s POV:

Hayley should be home any minute now, and boy will she be in for a shock. I’m not going to give her any affection at all. Soon she will be willing to tell me. If she goes in to kiss me, I will let her kiss me but I won’t kiss her back, if she pulls me in for a hug, I will stand there and let her hug me but I won’t return it.

As if on cue she walks through the door and heads over to me and kisses me on the lips, not getting any return from me. She pulls back and looks at me confused.

“How has your day been baby?” Hayley asks me, watching for any reactions.

“Yeah it’s been okay, I suppose, I’ve tidied around the house, chilled out and cooked.” I reply coolly.

Hayley reaches out to grab my hand, I let her, but I don’t intertwine our fingers like I normally do. I watch her for any reactions and she looks hurt.

“Babe? Is there something wrong?” She asks me.

“Nope, perfectly fine.” I reply. “Come on, I’ve cooked your favourite!”

Hayley’s face brightens up when I tell her that I have cooked her a pie. We walk into the kitchen where our meals are laid out on the table, and we sit and engage in small talk. I know she is trying to delve into why I am acting weirdly, and won’t show any affection towards her. I know that she is feeling a little bit hurt about why I am acting like this, so once we have finished our dinner and get up to put them in the dishwasher, I purposely bend right over to put my bum in her crotch area, I hear her groan and I wiggle my bum around, hearing her moan a little bit more. I then straighten myself out and walk out of the room and go upstairs into the music room.

No longer than 1 minute later, Hayley walks in with extremely dark eyes, I can tell what she wants to do, and I want it too, but she’s not getting it until she tells me what they are working on. She strolls over to me, looking at me deeply with her hazel eyes.

I get up and walk over to the table which has multiple notepads, post it note pads and pens on it for when we write together. She comes up behind me moving my long brown hair from my neck, and she begins to kiss me lightly on my neck from behind. Making my insides crazy. I finish writing my note to her, put the pen down and walk away from her and I go jump in the shower.

The note says:

“No affection from me, until you tell me what you and the guys are doing. G x”

Hayley’s POV:

I walk up behind her and move her gorgeous brown locks from around her neck, and I begin to place feather light kisses on her neck, I can tell that this is making her go crazy, as she is moving her head so I have a better area coverage of her neck. The next thing I know, she is walking away from me and she goes into our bedroom. Weird, but I feel so hurt from her actions this evening. I look down to the notepad to see her handwriting.

“No affection from me, until you tell me what you and the guys are doing. G x”

I smirk at her, and write my own message on a post it note, I follow her path into the bedroom to hear that the shower is on, so I put the post it note containing my message on her clothes cupboard door.

“Game on fiancé. H x”

I walk away and go and busy myself in the studio, I know she will crack first. We have our year anniversary of when we got together and became a couple coming up and I know she will want it on that day.

Bring it on.

A/N:

Y'all will be pleased to hear that I have decided to carry on this story, with a sequel. Any ideas for the title names would be appreciated!

Please vote and comment!

Georgia x