Chapter 27

Hayley’s POV:

I’m sitting beside Georgia’s bed at the hospital, I have got my hand interlocked in hers whilst she sleeps. The doctor said she should be out in the next few days. I can’t believe I have her back, and I thank God over and over for that. After what seems like weeks, she’s finally back in my arms. After we heard that she was in hospital two days ago, we rushed over here and I think I cried on her for about 4 hours straight… I couldn’t stop crying, eventually I fell asleep on her, her breathing in sync with mine.

She hasn’t been allowed home yet because the doctors want to keep an eye on her phenomena as it was quite bad. But they have treated it, and it has pretty much gone now, they just want to watch her, because it could come back worse. I just want to get her out of here and back home where she belongs.

Her Mum and two brothers are at home sleeping as its 11pm, I haven’t left this room since I knew she was here, I’ve only left briefly for toilet breaks or to quickly get changed. I haven’t left her alone, when I have left, either her Mum or one of her brothers have been here. I have also only left when she’s been asleep. I don’t want her to be left alone, like she was when she was out and got lost. I feel so guilty for not looking further afield. Hangley Park is on the other side of LA, she must have been walking for quite a long time before she found that she was lost. We haven’t spoken about it yet, purely for the fact, she knows it would probably upset me and she doesn’t want to talk about it either.

I’m feeling pretty tired, and the hospital have supplied me a bed which is on the other side of the room, but I don’t want to leave Georgia’s side. So I clamber up onto her bed and get under the covers with her. Immediately she snuggles into me, placing her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around my body. I put my head on top of hers and slide my hand down her back.

“I love you.” I hear her say within a sigh. This puts a massive grin on my face, she’s still asleep and she said she loves me.

“I love you too baby!” I whisper, as I say it she cuddles me tighter and my smile grows even bigger. We fall asleep like this. I’ve missed this. I’ve missed being able to be this close with one another.

-

When I wake up in the morning, Georgia is still asleep in my arms snoring away. One word: Adorable. I lay there tracing circles in her back with my left hand. I lean down and kiss her lightly on the head. Georgia begins to stir and her eyes flutter open and immediately fix on mine, she gives me a shy, sleepy smile which sends off butterflies in my stomach.

“Hey” she says sleepily.

“Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?” I ask her, kissing her on the lips this time.

“Hmm, it was horrible at the beginning, then I felt somebody climb in beside me, I soon figured it was my most favourite person in the world.” She told me. It took me a few minutes to understand who she was talking about, then slowly a small smile spreads across my face. I take her in my embrace and pull her on top of me and pull her down to kiss her, her soft lips against mine, our tongues moving in sync. Too soon, Georgia pulls away, I pout at her.

“I wasn’t finished” I say in a baby voice. She giggles at me.

“Well unless you want my family to walk in on us having a make out session, then carry on. I don’t mind.” She tells me. Then a devilish thought comes across my mind, she thinks I won’t carry on because I’ll be worried about her family coming in. Hell I don’t care! She is my girlfriend after all, and it won’t be the first time I kiss her in front of her family. I smile evilly at her, and she looks at me and raises her eyebrows looking down at me. I lean up and kiss her gently, and then I run my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entry. She declines! Oh no! That’s not happening. I can feel her smiling against my lips, I bite her bottom lip, now begging for entrance, but still she declines it. I start tracing lines and circles on her back again and then I go in for the kill, I pinch her bum. Her mouth opens wide in shock and quickly I slide my tongue in before she can stop me. Now I am the one smiling. We finish our make out session and I smile at her laughing.