Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother

Georgia’s POV:

I rush into work, barely even look at what I look like, I get a panicked phone call from my boss telling me to get here as fast as I could as Paramore were ten minutes away, as was I. When I arrive at work, I don’t have any time to prepare myself, I quickly rush into the room where we are all meeting Paramore. Luckily for me there was a slight delay in the guys getting off the bus, but as I look up to the bus, I see Jeremy and Taylor getting off. My eyes search for Hayley but I can’t find her, until I see her orange hair appear from the bus, I feel all of the air being knocked from my lungs because she is so damn beautiful, so I decide to look at down at my feet, and intertwine my fingers to concentrate on my breathing and to calm myself down. I subconsciously feel a pair of eyes on me, but I daren’t look up to see the owner. Whilst I look down at my fingers and feet, I hear a small pair of feet approach me but start at the end of the line. I start chanting in my head Keep Calm, Keep Calm.

Then I hear a slight cough and giggle coming from in front of me, I snap my head up to look into hazel eyes, surrounded by burnt orange hair, both being owned by Hayley Nichole Williams. I begin to feel my face burn a bright red, so I look down towards her feet, which I find her wearing a pair of maroon coloured DMs. Typical Hayley Williams.

“Um, I er… Hi Georgia, my name is Hayley…” A timid but familiar voice comes from in front of me. Somehow she knows my name, I feel quite confused. How does Hayley know my name? I look up at her again.

“Hi, obviously you know my name is Georgia, so that part of my introduction is pointless…” I chuckle, I begin to mentally slap myself to pull myself together, when my curiosity becomes the better of me. “But Hayley, how do you er know my name?”

She looks at me confused, and then her eyes go wide as if she is like a deer in headlights, she starts frantically looking me up and down, then stops on something on the left side of me, just above my heart. She starts to giggle and replied with “You have a name badge Georgia!” I mentally slap myself even harder this time out of stupidity.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that” I let out a nervous laugh.

Whilst Hayley was meeting the rest of the crew, I could not take my eyes off of her, and the only time I did was when Taylor and Jeremy came over to me. Once she had finished meeting the rest of the crew, she came zooming straight back over to me and we chatted for a while whilst I gave her a tour of the backstage. We spoke about her and the guys, me finally admitting that I am a big fan of theirs, and also about my job and if I enjoyed it.

Hayley POV:

As I move to stand in front of Georgia, she is still looking down at feet, I wonder if she is okay, so I softly cough to try and catch her attention. When she slightly jumps at my noise I can’t help but giggle at the cuteness of this! Stop it Williams.

She looks up and I suddenly get lost in her deep blue eyes and brown hair, just too quickly be snatched away from my view again, as she is looking down at her feet again, I start to panic… Have I got something on my face? Have I done something wrong? That’s when I realise that she is blushing, which explains her covering her face.

“Um, I er… Hi Georgia, my name is Hayley…” I introduce myself in a shy manner, when she looks back up at me, she looks confused.

“Hi, obviously you know my name is Georgia, so that part of my introduction is pointless…” she chuckles, oh my gosh that chuckle is just too adorable. Seriously Hayley you are straight. Georgia stops my train of thought when she furthers the conversation with “But Hayley, how do you er know my name?” Confusion taking back over her perfect face. At first I am confused by her question, then I realise…

SHIT.

She never told me her name, my eyes go wide, I search her body for any kind of excuse or trigger as to why I thought that was her name, scanning my eyes up and down, up and down, until I rest my eyes on a small rectangular pin on her left side just above her heart on her hoodie, “Georgia, Backstage Crew” it reads, I allow a giggle to slip past my lips and tell her “You have a name badge Georgia!” I laugh with her although hers is a nervous laugh.

“Oh yeah I forgot about that” Georgia laughs nervously.

Once we finished our brief introduction I had to move onto the other backstage crew and having a quick chat with them all, but all I could think about was Georgia, and we kept each others eyes on one another until she had to break it as Jeremy and Taylor had gone over to her to introduce themselves. After I had finished meeting everyone, I practically sprinted back over to Georgia, she decided to take me on a tour of the backstage also having a full on conversation about the guys and myself, and she finally admitted she was a big fan, we also chatted about the job of backstage crew and whether she enjoyed it or not.

From that moment on I could not get Georgia out of my head for love nor money. She was permanently stuck there, and over these next two days I had to get her number so we could stay in contact.

A/N

So chapter five! Do you think Hayley will get Georgia's number or not?

Feel free to comment, vote or message me.

Thanks Georgiaa!