Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!

Georgia’s POV:

We stand there waiting for everybody’s response. It seems like hours before they respond to us, when actually it was seconds. First comes Kat.

“Oh my gosh, guys I am so happy for you! We will need to start planning right away!”

Next is Jeremy. “Georgia, Hayley, I am over the moon for you two!”

Then Taylor. “I knew this would be coming soon! I could just tell! I am so happy for you!

Lastly it’s Hayley’s Mom, Christie. Who is standing there in shock. “Oh my, my baby is growing up now. She has found her love. The one she wants to be with! I’m ecstatic for you two!” She is now crying what I can only assume as happy tears. “I knew that the moment Hayley spoke to me about you two that you would be for forever. I knew that one day, you would get married.”

Hayley and I just smile at each other and Christie is right, I knew that from the moment I met her, she was the one for me. I can’t believe that just under a year ago we had met, and everything just blossomed from there.

-

For the rest of the evening, we chat about everything and anything that has happened. We discussed what is next for Paramore, which is a big world tour. We spoke about the engagement and how we are going to announce it and when. We decided to announce it whilst we are in the UK on the 27th September as it would have been a year since we met. It gives us just under a week to go over to the UK and tell everybody over there. So Hayley and I have decided to fly out tomorrow, to give them the news.

At 8pm Hayley and I decide to go home, so we can eat something and pack before going to England tomorrow. On our way home, we stop off at a Chinese whilst I go run in there and grab whatever they have ready, so that we didn’t have to cook when we got in or wait for food to be delivered. We were both so hungry. Once we got home I dished it up and we both sat down and ate dinner together, the only thing being on my mind is how amazing my fiancé is and how much I love her. How did I manage to get engaged to Hayley Williams.

“What’s on your mind beautiful?” She asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

“I was thinking about you!” I tell her smiling.

“Why?”

“I was thinking about how much I love you, and how amazing you are, and somehow I managed to end up with the most talented, amazing, beautiful, and sexy, hot, and sensational person in the whole wide world!” I explain to her, her smile only growing wider.

“Well you somehow ended up with me, because you are the most sensitive, adorable, also very talented, cute, also sexy and hot. I wouldn’t change you for the world, and I don’t regret spending time with you at Wembley Arena. I don’t regret anything about us. Because it has got us where we are now. I love you too!” She replies leaving a grin on my face.

We finish our dinner with small talk about how we are going to tell my Mum and brothers, also my friends. We decided on bringing Ellie over to Mum’s house to tell her, as she still means the world to me and I know she would do the same if it was the other way around.

We then go upstairs and pack for our last minute trip, and book our flights. Before I forget I also text Mum letting her know that Hayley and I will be at the airport and will be needing a lift home at 12pm UK time. We get an early night seeing as we will have to be up early to get to the airport on time and beat the early traffic.

5 days later

Hayley’s POV:

We have told all of Georgia’s relatives that we are engaged and just as we hoped and expected they were all very happy and over the moon for us. We also told her friends, and most of them fangirled over our new relationship status. We told them that under no circumstances were they allowed to tell anybody as we were announcing it today.

Today has been one year since I met Georgia, that year has gone by so quickly, but so slowly at the same time. I wouldn’t have changed it for the world though. I am where I need to be right now, and I don’t want it to change.

Georgia and I have decided to go out to the café that we went to lunch in, to celebrate our year together. That’s when we will announce we are engaged. I am so excited for everybody to know, but I’m also nervous for everybody’s responses and reactions. But deep down, I don’t care because whatever the responses are, Georgia is the one who I want to be with and that is who I will be with.

-

We are now at the café, and we are currently eating our lunch, just like last time we both got vegetable wraps, Georgia has a water with it, while I have a cappuccino. I am wearing the same hoodie as last time, as I have kept it since then and seen it as my own hoodie.

“Hey isn’t that my hoodie I gave you?” Georgia asks me, raising one eyebrow at me and smirking.

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t…” I smirk back at her.

“Change of subject I know, but shall we announce it now?” Georgia asks me, looking at me.

“Yeah, lets!” I say, getting up from my side of the booth, to climb into her side and we snuggle up together, I rest my head on her shoulder and she brings her lips to the top of my head and holds up her left hand to show her engagement ring. I take my phone out of my pocket and snap a few pictures, then I take Georgia’s phone off of the side and I take a few photos on her phone too. Once we have finished our mini photo shoot, I take my head off of her shoulders and give her a light kiss on the lips. I find my favourite photo of the two of us and I decide to tweet that one to the fans. I wait for Georgia to find her favourite one too, and we both send our tweets off at the same time.

Mine captioning:

*So I have known my amazing girlfriend for a year now, and what a year it has been! We are pleased to announce that we are engaged! I love her with all of my heart! (Heart eye emoji, heart emoji, heart eye emoji)*

Georgia’s captioning:

*1 year ago I met my idol, not knowing that she would then turn into my girlfriend, then into my fiancé! Yes fiancé! SO HAPPY! I would do anything for my Hayley Williams. I love her more than love itself! (Heart emoji, face kissing heart emoji x2)*

We look at each other and read the responses we are getting. Most of them being congratulatory replies and fangirling tweets! We do have the occasional hate messages but we both skim over those and don’t dwell on them as we don’t care what the haters think. We love each other and that is all that matters.

A/N

So the whole world now knows about the Geoley engagement!

Please vote, comment or message me!

Also I am thinking of bringing this story to an end, but I am unsure on whether to start a brand new fanfic or to do a sequel? I will be having the help of a good friend of mine Maine, so any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Georgia x