Chapter 45 - Coming Home

Georgia’s POV:

Hayley is being discharged from the hospital today. It has been a little under 4 weeks since she woke up, and she has been ready to go home for the past two weeks, but the doctors kept her in just for precautionary reasons, they didn’t want to send her home and something goes wrong, and put her in a worse condition that what she was. I took time to talk Hayley around to staying in for a little while longer, but once I explained to her that I simply couldn’t go through what I had gone through again, she saw sense and stayed in.

We pack up all of our stuff, I had pretty much moved in since her accident, I had a whole wardrobe of clothes here, I have lived here for nearly two months. We finish packing our things and we walk hand in hand down the corridor. We thank all of the doctors who have helped Hayley get better as we walk past them. When we get to Dr White, Hayley gives him the biggest hug and hands him a cheque of $25,000.

“Here have this. You deserve it. Split it between everybody here and treat yourselves. I am so thankful you brought me back to this one.” She says, nudging me and smiling up at me. I return the smile and look back at Dr White, who is speechless.

“Oh my gosh, thank you ever so much! This would be able to do wonders to the hospital!” He says brimming with excitement. We give our thanks again and walk outside to meet Jeremy who is taking us home. When we get outside we are met with a small crowd of Paramore fans. This instantly puts a huge smile on Hayley’s face.

“HAYLEY WE LOVE YOU!”

“HAYLEY WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE BETTER!”

These are just a couple of the compliments that are shouted at us. Hayley looks up at me and I know that she is asking me to see if she can go see them, I nod at her in response and let go of her hand, so that she can go over to the fans and speak to them. To my surprise, she reconnects our fingers and pulls me over to the fans. Before we get there she looks at me and smiles her breath taking smile and winks.

When we told the fans about Hayley’s accident, they all became extremely worried and upset. We were initially going to post the video, but because when we shot that video Hayley was in a coma, we decided against doing that because she had woken up before we had posted it. Instead Taylor and Jeremy wrote a blog to the fans.

Whilst we are seeing some of the fans, they give us multiple compliments such as the two of us being such a cute couple together, and saying that we are going to have beautiful children together. I felt embarrassed when some fans said that, because Hayley and I haven’t even spoken about having children yet. I doubt she will want children yet anyway because she still has more to do with Paramore.

Hayley’s POV:

Seeing all of the fans waiting outside made me so happy. I didn’t expect it one bit, they were so supportive with Georgia, when they finally found out the news. They were always checking up to see how I was getting on, and checking if she was okay. I am so proud to call these people my fans. Like the Bars represent, the three white bars are Jeremy, Taylor and I and the black boarder are the fans. Our second family. Who are incredibly close to our own families.

Once we have finished meeting all of the fan and getting pictures, we go to the designated place that we told Jeremy to meet us. Georgia had text him and told him to meet us around the corner from the hospital as we didn’t want him to get bombarded with fans as well. Not that we minded at all, it made me unbelievably happy that fans were outside.

We get in Jeremy’s car and drive off back home. I can’t wait to get home. I can’t wait to sleep in my own bed, and be able to properly cuddle Georgia without being watched over. During the ride home there is small and light conversation going between us all. We pull up into the drive after 15 minutes, and Jeremy turns to me.

“Now Hayley, seeing as we are near Christmas, you can have an early present from all of us.” I look at him curiously as he pulls a present out from the floor in front of the passengers’ seat. He hands it to me and watches me. I look at it, it is fairly heavy, a tear it open and I look at it, and it’s a pop up stand. It’s called, Pop Up Stand for Short People. Both Georgia and Jeremy start crying out with laughter. I shoot Georgia a look and she can’t help but laugh harder, a try to fight a small smirk that is threatening to fall on my face, but I can’t. I look up to the front of the car and see that Jeremy is in fits, and he can’t stop. Georgia is now going red in the face and she has tears streaming down her face.

“Guys, it’s not even that funny.” I say, trying to get them to stop laughing.

“Oh my, oh my, Jeremy, you’ve killed me man.” Georgia surprisingly gets out between laughs. Finally calming down.

“I know, I thought you would appreciate it Hayles.” Jeremy laughs at me. I can’t help but chuckle a little bit.

“Yeah I do appreciate it thanks Jerm. We don’t want nor need another accident again.” I say looking at Georgia, whose eyes are now filled will pain, and I can see that she is probably re living the accident and finding me, I reach out and put my hand in hers. “But it’s all good now. I’m fine and we have just got home.” Trying to take Georgia’s mind off of it.

“Good, you can use that for being a short ass!” Jeremy says to me, still giggling.

“Very funny Jerm, anyway shall we go inside Gee?” I say to Georgia, she seems to be snapping out of something, and I just know it will be the past 7 weeks. I just know it. She turns to me and nods, climbing out of the car and going around to the boot. Both Jeremy and I also get out of the car, also going to the boot. We open up the boot and start unloading our luggage and put it on the pavement. I give Jeremy a big hug and thank him for bring us home.

“Take care of yourself Hayley.” He tells me and I nod in response. He then gives Georgia a big hug and gets back in his car. We grab our bags and head up our drive. When we walk in, Mom, Erica and Mckayla are all sitting in the lounge doing their own thing. We all share our individual hugs and then Georgia and I take our bags upstairs into our bedroom. When we get there, Georgia stops outside and looks like she is on the verge of crying. I quickly walk into our room and dump the stuff that was in my hands and I go back out into the hallway, and cup my hands around her face. She’s holding her breath and has her eyes screwed shut.

“Hey, shhh! Look baby, look at me. Georgia Smith, just please look at me!” She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me with her tear filled blue eyes. It breaks me to see her like this. She hasn’t cried since I woke up, she has been staying strong for me and this has just tipped her over the edge. I know this is where she found me. “Baby, I’m here now, I am safe now, we can carry on, and we can get married. I’m not finished with Paramore yet. But more importantly I’m not finished with you yet. It’s going to take a darn sight a lot more to kill me than just a bang to the head. Which I STILL have a slightly bald patch for.” I say cheering her up and making her giggle at the bald patch part.

“I love you Hayley.”

“I love you too! Now shall we unpack and go downstairs?” I ask her, getting a nod in return. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

A/N:

Here is chapter 45! Enjoy.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks Georgia x

PS Hayley tweeted me again tonight, so sorry if it doesn't make sense, I was fangirling whilst writing this...