Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin

Georgia’s POV:

Once I have finished washing my hair and body, I rinse it all off and get out of the shower. I expect to see Hayley in our room, but surprisingly she’s not. I go over to my clothes cupboard and I see a post it note stuck on the door.

“Game on fiancé. H x”

I can’t help but chuckle at her response. So she’s not willing to tell me that easily? I will make her writhe for my touch and I would say give it a week, and she will be begging me to touch her.

I finish off getting dressed, normally I would have got into sweats and a baggy tee, but today I have put on some lingerie, the one that generally makes Hayley go crazy for me. I may have also “forgotten” to put on some underwear. I walk downstairs and find Hayley in the lounge, when she has clocked on that I’m in the room, she looks up at me and her eyes go dark and lustful. I can tell she is watching me as I make my way over to one of the chairs, when I next look at her, she’s biting her lip and is watching me like a hawk. When I sit down, I bring up my leg, which shows that I am not wearing any underwear. I hear Hayley’s breath hitch in her throat. I smirk at her reactions to this. This will not last long, she is going to cave so quickly.

“So how has your day been babe? Was the studio okay?” I ask her purring, shifting slightly, so I can face her.

She clears her throat before she speaks. “Uh, yeah it was good! Got quite a bit done, this thing we are working on is going to be so good!” She tells me. She’s still watching me, a sly smirk on her face, because she knows that she is trying to play me with my weakness. I try to suppress a smile on my face when I realise what she is trying to do, I fail.

“Oh that sounds good! I can’t wait to find out, I think I can wait if it’s a really big thing.” I tell her, trying to spin the game around on her.

“Oh can you now? That’s cool with me.”

“Hayles can I tell you something?”

“Yeah, sure what is it baby?”

I get up and walk over to her, I bend over and say in her ear. “I was horny earlier, but you weren’t here, so I went solo.”

I say that to her, and walk away and go upstairs into our bedroom. As I am walking away I can feel her eyes on me, watching my every move, like as if she was the predator and I was her prey. When I get to our bedroom, I strip off till I’m naked, and start to pull out a tee and sweats from the cupboard, when I feel Hayley’s presence behind me, I turn around and see her staring at me. I forget about putting on some clothes and I walk past her stark naked, and I go back downstairs and I go into the kitchen and start to make a cup of tea for Hayley and I. I hear Hayley’s little footsteps following behind me

“You shouldn’t be in here with no clothes.” She purrs to me.

“Oh really? Why is that?”

“Well for one, people may see my amazingly sexy fiancé naked through the window. And two, you could seriously burn yourself.”

“Well I am sure I won’t burn myself, and somebody needs to take advantage of this.” I say gesturing to my own body. I can tell she is going crazy, I can tell she wants my touch on her skin, I can tell she wants me, just as much as I want her.

“Well, if my fiancé can stand around naked so can I.” She is now pulling off all of her clothes and soon she is naked as well. I look at her in complete admiration of her and her body. I so want her right now. It takes every last bit of me not to go over to her and kiss her hard, and allow it to go further.

Instead I take one last look at her flawless body and go upstairs and get dressed. Once I am dressed I come back downstairs and I go and finish making my tea, Hayley is no longer in the kitchen, and her clothes are gone too. I wonder where she has gone. Next I go into the TV room and put on the first episode of the new series of The Walking Dead.

“Babe? I’m just about to watch The Walking Dead! Do you want to watch it with me?” I yell out, waiting for her response.

Hayley’s POV:

“Babe? I’m just about to watch The Walking Dead! Do you want to watch it with me?” I hear Georgia shout from the TV room.

“Yeah, wait for me! I’m just coming.” I yell back to her, I quickly slip on a tee and sweats and run down the stairs and I go into the TV room and sit down next to Georgia.

We watch it in silence and jump at all of the jumpy parts. I can tell that Georgia is getting scared, and I want to pull her in to comfort her, but I’m not sure if that means I’ll lose our game. We ideally need to come up with a set of rules and boundaries, and what the winner will get.

I also need to talk to her about getting a house in the UK. So when The Walking Dead has finished, I strike up the conversation.

“Babe, I need to talk to you about two things!” I tell her.

“Okay, what are they?”

“Well one can we come up with a set of rules and boundaries for this game, and we need to say what the winner will get?”

“Yeah sure!”

We then spend ten minutes on the rules and boundaries, and contact is allowed, when somebody is scared, or when we are in bed, because sometimes either one of use involuntary cuddles up to the other and we end up being tangled in each other’s limbs. But there is no kind of sexual acts allowed, including kissing and holding hands.

My prize is that Georgia will wait on me hand and foot, she will come to the studio and apologise to the guys about being inconsiderate to our hard work and trying to wean it out of me.

Georgia’s prize is, that I will tell her we are keeping from the fans and I will wait on her hand and foot.

“What’s the second thing then?” She asks me.

“Oh yeah! Well for a while I have been thinking about us buying a property in the UK, so we don’t have to stay round your Mum’s house and we can go over there whenever we want?”

“That sounds like a really good idea. When we next go over to England we can start looking?”

“Oh yeah! 100%!” I reassure her.

We finish the evening watching multiple films, chatting and laughing about the bet and who will crack first. Obviously we think the other person will crack first. But I just know that Georgia will crack first.

A/N:

So this is chapter 40! Thank you to everybody who is reading this fanfic! It means so much!

Who will crack first?

Please vote and comment!

Georgia x