Chapter 18

Hayley’s POV:

I have now been with Georgia in England for a few days. We have spent loads of time together. When she has had work, I’ve stayed at her house spending quality time with her mum and two brothers. They are all incredibly nice, I already feel welcomed into the family.

Tonight, Georgia and are going out for a meal and then to go wandering around sightseeing. We haven’t spoken about when I need to go back to the US yet, I don’t think Georgia wants to know when, but I have to leave in 3 days’ time, so I’ve been thinking about asking Georgia to come and live over in the US with me, because I can’t go a long time without seeing her. Whenever she goes to work, I miss her so much even though I’ll be seeing her later on that same day.

-

“Have you got everything?” I ask Georgia.

“Yeah, I have my car keys, and myself, do I need anything else?” She replies to me. I’ve told her that I’m paying tonight whether she wants me to or not. There was a slight bit of bickering, but I won.

“Yes babe that is all you will need.” I laugh back at her. We walk out of the front door hand in hand and start walking towards the car. She comes over to my side and opens the door for me like she usually does now if we go in her car.

“There you go my lady!” She says to me in a very posh British accent.

“Thank you my lady! I say back to her, leaning up and placing my lips on her for a short but sweet kiss. Then going to get in the car. She closes the door, looks through the window, and blows on the window to make condensation, she then makes a heart in the condensation and writes “I love you” in it. I then hear her giggle from the outside of the car, as she proceeds to come round to the driver side and gets in the car.

“I love you too!” I tell her. “And that was adorably cute.”

She leans over from her seat, and into mine and quickly pecks me on the lips. Georgia then puts her car key in the ignition and starts the car up, once she has reversed out of her drive, she interlocks her free hand with mine, only ever releasing it when she needs to change gear or turn a sharp corner. I am so in love with this girl. I would probably do anything for her.

Georgia’s POV:

We arrive at the place where we are having dinner. It’s a small Italian restaurant in the heart of London. We park the car, not too far away and we go hand in hand towards the restaurant. When we walk in, it’s not as busy as I expected it to be. We wait to be seated, when a young man comes over, “Hi table for two?” He asks us,

“Yeah, but I’ve made a reservation for Williams?” Hayley mentions to him.

“The only reservation we have here is for Hayley W-williams.” He looks up from the reservation book to see that the one and only Hayley Williams is standing in front of him. He looks like as if he’s going to faint from the sight. “Uh, uh come this way. I show you to the room.” Room? Why aren’t we sitting with everybody else? We sit down. “Here you go, I’m your waiter today, if you need anything don’t hesitate to ask me.” He explains handing us menus, seeming to re-gather his cool.

“Thank you!” I reply smiling at him. Once he leaves the room, I look at Hayley who is frowning. “What?” I ask her.

“You flirting with that guy! Watching him leave!” She declares to me sadly.

“Hayles you’re overreacting. I only said ‘thank you’ to him and watched him leave the room because then I was going to ask you why we have a room all to ourselves. And not to mention, I love you and only you! I promise” I explain to her, sticking out my pinky finger of my right hand. “Pinky promise!”

She just giggles her adorable giggle, and we pinky swear. “We have a room to ourselves, because tonight is just you and I!” She clarifies to me.

The meal goes smoothly and we enjoy our food. The waiter asks Hayley for a picture and her autograph, Hayley agrees, and I take the photo. We pay and leave the restaurant as we start walking back towards the car, when I can’t help but ask a dreaded question that has been bothering me since Hayley got here.

“Hayles, when are you leaving to go back to the US?” I question, not making eye contact as tears are threatening to fall from my eyes.

“My flight leaves in three days.” She answers me. I can see out of the corner of my eye that she is trying to get me to look at her. I daren’t look at her, as I know that as soon as I do, I will start crying. “Babe, look at me! Look at me please.” She pleads me. “We don’t have to be apart.” Wait now I’m confused. “Come and live with me in the US, if you don’t want to actually live with me yet, because it’s too early, I’ll buy you a flat, apartment, house, or even a mansion. I’ll buy you whatever you want. I can’t be away from you either, just as much as you can’t stand being away from me.” Hayley explains herself. Now making sense at where she is going with this.

“Yes.” Is all I manage to get out.

“I know it’s probably going to take you a lot of talking to, to persuade you to move over – wait what? Did you just say yes?” Hayley says confused.

I nod “yeah I did say yes.” I confirm.

“Oh my, I thought I was going to have to talk you round!” Hayley says chuckling. I laugh with her.

We run back to the car and speed home, to tell my mum the good news.