Chapter 52 - The Ceremony

Hayley's POV:

I feel sick to the pit of my stomach with nerves. I am about 5 minutes away from walking down the aisle in my white dress, then a few minutes later my most amazing fiancé will walk down after me, with arm in Scott's. I am standing around in a room that is next door to Georgia's and I really want to go in there to see if she is there and if she is okay.

Before I know it, it's time for me walk down the aisle. I take a deep breath as I link arms with my Dad.

"Don't let go of me Dad. I don't want to fall." I say to him hushed. Even though we are the only ones in the room.

"Never. I would never let you fall." He replies leaning down to kiss the top of my head. As we walk out of the door, and I look around hoping to get a glimpse of Georgia in her dress. But I have no luck. Dad guides me over to the doors to the church. I look through the glass doors to see loads of people sitting down in their seats, awaiting our arrival. Gosh there are so many people... How am I going to talk in front of all these people? Damn Hayley you sing in front of thousands of fans on a daily basis when you are touring and yet you are worried about talking in front of 200 people maximum?

"Are you ready?" Dad asks me softly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"As ready as I'll ever be. One thing before we go..." Dad looks at me expectantly. "Is Georgia here?"

"Yes honey, she is. She's waiting in her room." I feel a big weight lift off of my shoulders. She's here.

"I'm ready Dad." I look up to him, beaming my smile. Dad then sends a small nod to the people by the doors, who open the doors in front of us. As the doors opens, the music starts and everybody rises. I grip Dad even tighter, as we then walk down the aisle together. I smile as we walk down and when we get to the front I turn to Dad, who has tears in his eyes.

"Shh. I'll always be your baby girl." I tell him, as one tear rolls down his cheek. I catch it with my thumb. He gives me a weak laugh and leans down to kiss me softly on the forehead. He then squeezes my hand and helps me up onto the podium where he then let's go of my hand and goes to go sit with Mum, and Mckayla.

I turn to the Vicar and give him a small nod. I then await the arrival of my soon to be wife. I sing Still Into You under my breath, I twist my head to see who is coming down the aisle, and I see our bridesmaids are coming down one by one, each linked up with one of the best men. Erica is walking with Jake, Ellie with Taylor, and Kat with Jeremy of course. I smile at each one of them as they then take their respective seats at the front of the church.

As the last verse starts, I see Scott appear at the top of the aisle, linked arms to Georgia. She looks absolutely stunning, I feel my mouth go dry and a breath hitch in my throat. She is wearing a straight down dress, which is strapless, it complemented her flawless figure amazingly. The dress starts at just above her breasts, and from in between her breasts, lots of small pleats follow around her body. Then from her waist, the dress falls straight down. I can't believe I am getting married to her. She looks impeccable. I am speechless for words. I look at her from admiration from the bottom to the top, and then my eyes get caught by her blue pools. I smile widely at her, and she does the same.

We sing the rest of the song to each other without any sound.

"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you I'm into you
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you I'm into you
Let them wonder how we got this far

'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you"

When Georgia reaches the bottom of the podium, I step down for Scott to place her hand in mine. She looks at me directly in the eye and gives me her breath taking smile. I once again find my mouth go dry and a breath hitch in the back of my throat. I have to clear my throat to allow myself to start breathing again. I then hear a small giggle come from beside me, as we step up onto the podium. We then turn to face each other, taking our hands in each other's as we wait for the Vicar to begin.

"Today we are gathered here to join together Hayley Williams and Georgia Smith in Holy Matrimony." The Vicar begins as Georgia and I are smiling widely at each other.

"First I am required to ask anyone present who knows a reason why these persons may not lawfully marry, to declare it now." We wait for around 30 seconds to find that nobody has spoken.

"Right Hayley you're first.

Do you Hayley Williams take Georgia Smith to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her, and, forsaking others, be faithful to her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I will" I reply, my eyes still on Georgia. I grin at her and she grins straight back at me.

"Georgia...

Do you Georgia Smith take Hayley Williams to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her, and, forsaking others, be faithful to her for as long as you both shall live?"

"I will!" She says eagerly. I chuckle at her.

We carry on with the rest of the ceremony, singing a few songs and hymns. We also do our vowels, which nearly has both of us in tears but we hold it together.

"Brilliant, well I now pronounce you wife and wife! You may now kiss!"

I slam my lips onto Georgia's hard but softly at the same time. This is the first time I am kissing her as my wife. We are in our own little world for around 1 minute, until we pull away and turn to the rest of the people who are in the church, who are all standing and clapping for us! We grin at each other out of joy and happiness!

We are then ushered over to the registrar where we sign in matrimony. Once we have finished we go outside and start with our pictures. When we have a chance alone. Georgia and I start talking about the ceremony and how we thought it went.

"I was so nervous babe." I tell her chuckling.

"So was I, but there was no need for us to be worried now is there Mrs Williams?"

"No there wasn't Mrs Williams."

I can't wait to spend forever with my one and only. The one I love with all of my heart!

A/N:

So here is chapter 52 I hope you enjoy it!

The next chapter will be the last one unfortunately :(. But I still am going to do a sequel to Backstage Crew! But I think I will have a couple of weeks off from writing the sequel so I can gather some ideas.

Also I can't remember if I have said this before in a previous A/N but I am going to be writing a Taylor Fanfic... So y'all can enjoy that before the sequel!

Lastly the first dress is Georgia's dress and the second one is Hayley's!
Hayley's dress is in the next chapter... It wouldn't let me add two photos for some odd reason. (It's not actually a chapter)