Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.

Georgia’s POV:       

As we pull into the car park for the hotel that I’ve booked, I feel ashamed that I didn’t book a five star hotel for my favourite rock star. I’ve only booked a premier inn.

“Uh sorry for the lack of 5 stars in the hotel Hayley…” I say ashamed.

“What? No worries man, you didn’t know I was going to be staying with you. Plus it doesn’t bother me, it’s better than sleeping in a bunk, and its 100% better because I’ll be with you!” Did Hayley really just say that to me? ‘Its 100% better because I’ll be with you!’ Nope she probably meant it some other way.

We get out of the car and I go and grab my bag from the boot as Hayley grabs her stuff from the back seat. Once I’ve gathered my stuff together, I go and see if Hayley needs any help, only to find that she’s struggling to lean over the chair and get her bag which slid into the far corner of the seat, she has her arms flailing everywhere in the hope that her bag will miraculously move closer. I quickly grab my phone out of my bag and snap a few photos of the whole occurrence happening in front of me, not to mention the great view of her ass. “Get here, you damn bag.” I hear Hayley say, and from then on out, I fail to stifle any more laughter, and just let it all out. I begin to cry with laughter, and Hayley snaps her head round, but in the process she manages to hit her head on the roof of the car. “Look babe, it’s not funny! Please help me? I’m begging you!” Hayley says whilst rubbing her head her face burning red, from either anger of not being able to get her bag, or from embarrassment of everything that has just happened. But on a better and more confusing note, she called me babe…

Babe.

Nope she must have meant to say something else.

“Georgia? Are you going to help me?” Hayley snaps me from my thoughts.

“Oh uh yeah, excuse me…” Hayley only moves aside so that I can squeeze in beside her. The close proximity is killing me, because I can smell her vanilla scented perfume, and it’s now like a drug to me. I just can’t get enough of it. Hayley doesn’t seem fazed by what’s happening, which only leads me to believe that she’s not into me, like I am to her. I reach back and grab Hayley’s bag with no problems and quickly move out of the way and out of the car, I then go and grab my bag from the floor at the rear end of the car, and move towards the reception of the hotel. I then hear Hayley get out of the car, and close the door, so I press the button on my car keys which locks my car. I hear Hayley jog up behind me. We stay silent up until we get to our room.

I swipe the key card and open the door. I walk in to see only a single bed… Well it looks like I’ll be sleeping on the floor tonight then!

Hayley’s POV:

We walk into the room only to find that there is only a single bed, and a desk at the front.

“Uh you must be tired? I’m just going to go and get into my night stuff, and I’ll be right out so then you can do the same if you wanted?” Georgia says to me.

I just nod, and go to sit down on one of the chairs that are situated by the desk. I bring out my phone, and scroll through twitter, I see fans from tonight’s show going crazy, and saying how good Georgia was at singing. I feel so proud of her, not only for singing in front of me, but in front of a sold out show at Wembley Arena.

Georgia then comes out of the bathroom, in sweats and a baggy top. She looks hot and adorable. I grab my stuff and go into the bathroom. I quickly get changed and rush out of the bathroom, only to find an empty room… Oh? I sit down on the bed, and wait for Georgia to come back in.

Five minutes later, Georgia comes back in with two pillows, a yoga mat and a thin blanket. “What’s that for?” I ask, confused.

“Uh well, I’m sleeping on the floor, so my favourite person can sleep in the bed and get a decent night’s sleep for tomorrow.” She replies.

I look at the bed, then back to Georgia, then back to the bed. Man if both Jeremy and Kat fit in one bunk in the bus, then surely two of us can fit in this single bed which is bigger than the bunk. “Georgia, don’t be so silly, sleep in the bed with me!”

“No it’s fine! I don’t want to invade your space…” Georgia looks down sadly at the floor.

“No! I insist, please sleep with me, you need as good as a sleep as I do, and you’ll be working tomorrow as will I.” I respond hoping to win her over.

“Only if you are sure? I don’t want to –“

“No, you won’t be invading my space, and yeah I am sure!” I cut Georgia off.

A smile comes back on Georgia’s face, she folds up the pillows and blankets that she brought in and puts them on the desk. I climb into the bed, and turn onto my side. Georgia then climbs in behind me and turns onto her side but is facing the other way.

“Georgia?” I say into the silence that is in the room.

“Yeah?”

I think about what I’m going to say next. “Cuddle me please?”

“Uh okay” I feel Georgia turn over and wrap her arms around me and puts her head on my shoulder. “This okay? Or am I too close? Damn I’m too close aren’t I? Its fine, I’ll move –“

“No don’t move. This is just fine.” I reply with a smile etched onto my face. I begin fall to asleep, but before I do, I swear I heard Georgia say.

“If only you like me like I do” I do like you more than you think and with that I fall asleep.

Only to be suddenly awoken by a curdling scream coming from Georgia. Shit, is somebody here who shouldn’t be? I jump out of bed, and run to the light switch. I turn it on, to find Georgia is laying on the cold floor, with her eyes pinned shut, and shaking. Oh my gosh, what’s happening. There is nobody else in the room. I go over to Georgia, and try to shake her awake, she begins to talk “No, no, no, Dad you can’t go, you can’t leave. Please don’t leave me.” Where is her dad? Where is he going? I remember that Georgia said that she only lives with her mum and two brothers. I start singing, in the hope that it will wake her up. Georgia is dripping with sweat from what can only be described as a night terror. After I singing the whole of Still Into You, Georgia wakes up, and looks at me in shock terror.

“Shit sorry! Oh my, I’ll leave now.” Georgia begins to get up from the floor, and starts rushing around the room, trying to grab her stuff.

“No Georgia! Don’t leave.” I near enough shout, not caring about anybody else who is staying here.

I need answers, only if she gives them to me though.

“Come here!” I say to Georgia, who is in full hysterical crying. She slowly moves over to me, and I bring my arms out for a hug, and motion with my fingers for her to come in for a hug. Georgia near enough runs into my arms and starts crying again. I soothe her by telling her it’s going to be okay. I also sing to her.

“Are you going to tell me what that’s all about?” I question her, not wanting to push her, as I have only just got her to calm down. She nods, and we move back to the bed, and we sit down. I place my hands in hers, trying to ignore the fireworks in my stomach, as Georgia is more important right now.

“Where is your Dad? May I ask?” I cautiously question.

“He died, four years ago. I was 14 when it happened.” Georgia tells me, on the verge of tears again. I rub my thumbs over the back of her hands.

“Oh, Georgia I’m so sorry! I didn’t know” I respond.

“How were you to know? I only met you for the first time, today. And I only tell this to people I care about and trust.”

I feel stupid for saying something so stupid. I gather that Georgia, probably doesn’t want to talk about it anymore, so I motion for us to get back into bed, and we cuddle up together. This time I wait for Georgia to fall asleep, I lean up and kiss her forehead and say “I like you too you know”. Then I fall asleep.

A/N

So this is Chapter 10! Hope you all like it! Feel free to vote, comment or message me.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Maine. Who has been very supportive of this fanfic so far. And has pushed me to post this chapter today! Thank you Maine!

Thank you everybody else too! Next chapter will hopefully be up later today or tomorrow.

Georgia! x