Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding

Georgia’s POV:

I’m getting married tomorrow.

I’m getting married to Hayley Williams tomorrow.

Tomorrow I’m going to be getting married to the love of my life.

Everything is ready to go for tomorrow. I am nervous and excited at the same time for what is happening. I am at my Mum’s doing all last preparations for tomorrow. Kat, Ellie, and Erica are staying here tonight as well as the usual lot, meaning Jake, Scott and Mum.

Hayley is staying at our house, with her Mom, Dad, Mckayla, Taylor and Jeremy. They are only about 30 minutes away from us. When I left her at the house at around about an hour ago. It was emotional and exciting at the same time.

*FLASHBACK*

“Right babe, I really have to go now.” I tell Hayley, walking over to her, and bringing her into a big embrace, as she rests her head between my shoulder and my neck. I can feel her breath on my neck. Secretly it’s making me go crazy for her. I need to keep myself in control. That’s when she softly places her lips on my neck. Kissing me softly.

“Do you really have to?” Hayley whispers against my skin.

“Y-yes. Yes I do.” I say breathlessly. I feel Hayley smile against me, she knows what she is doing to me. She knows what she can get me to do. “Baby seriously, if I don’t go now, I won’t go till this evening, because you will side track me. And as much as I want that to happen, trust me I really do. But think about tomorrow, think of all the sex we can have then.” I tell her, kissing her on the top of her head.

Hayley sighs and reluctantly pulls away, our arms still wrapped around each other tightly. She looks up at me with her green eyes. She then lets one tear roll out of her left eye and down her cheek. I kiss the tear, tasting the saltiness of her tear on my lips.

“Don’t cry now.” I hush her. “This should be a happy time.”

“I don’t want you to go though.” She tells me now burying her face in-between my boobs. Her breathing beginning to speed up. I embrace her as tight as I can, feeling her sob into my shoulder. I then pull her down onto the sofa and get her to sit on my lap. She immediately curls up into a foetal position and balls her hands into fists as she grips on to my t-shirt.

“Babe, what is happening tomorrow?” I ask her softly, tracing small patterns on the small of her back underneath her top.

“We’re getting married.” She says slowly into my chest.

“That’s right. We are. Now… it’s 6pm and we are going to be walking down the alter at 12pm. See it’s less than a day. You’ll be sleeping for most of those 18 hours and the rest you’ll be with your family! You’ll be busy in the morning getting ready as will I, and before you know it, we will be getting married okay?”

“Okay.” She eventually gets out, once her tears have subsided.

“Feeling better now?”

“Yes, thank you baby. We haven’t spent a night apart in ages and I was afraid you would think about what we are doing.”

“I wouldn’t have accepted to marry you if I thought what we are doing is wrong now would I?” I ask her, watching her every move.

“No I suppose not.” I tilt her face up to look at me

“There is no suppose about it. I wouldn’t have come back to you when we broke up, I wouldn’t have stayed in the hospital for the three weeks you were in a coma. I would have quite happily left the room when nobody else was there to go pee, instead I wouldn’t leave you alone, I didn’t want you to wake up and not see anybody around you. I wouldn’t have moved to LA with you. I wouldn’t have had toured with you. I wouldn’t have forgiven you and myself when we argued about the most silliest of things. I wouldn’t have told you about my past if I didn’t trust you. I wouldn’t have sung to you. But most of all I wouldn’t have said yes if I didn’t love you.” I tell her, I kiss her on various parts of her face between each sentence. As I say each sentence, her smile grows bigger and bigger. After the last sentence I kiss her directly on the lips.

“Please don’t ever doubt my love for you Hayley. You are the only person who kept me going through the last few years. I know this will sound so cheesy and cliché, but you are my spark. You are my hope that was buried beneath it all.” I tell her, quoting Last Hope and Let The Flames Begin.

A big grin is on her face, she lets a cute, small giggle go.

“I love you too. That was totally cheesy. But I love you for it. I love you anyway.” She tells me, twisting around so she is now straddling me. I relax my hands and let them run down her flawless sides. They then rest behind her, on her bum. Hayley cocks her eyebrow at me. I then pinch her bum.

“Ow!” She exclaims twisting her body so she can look at her bum, I laugh at her response and she immediately fixes her eyes back on me. She is looking amused but a little bit annoyed. “That hurt!” She says, a smirk threatening to fall on her perfect face.

“I’m sorry baby, I couldn’t help myself. Your bottom is so pinchable. So many people want to pinch your bum, but the only person who is allowed to do it is me. Problem?” I say winking at her, laughing.

“If I could get to your bum, I so would, but it’s a good damn thing I can’t!” She laughs at me, leaning down to kiss me. The kiss begins to deepen and soon I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

“Ignore it.” Hayley tells me against my lips. I ignore it. Only to feel it vibrating in my pocket again. I pull away from Hayley, and pull my phone out. I see that Mum is calling me.

“Er hey Mum. Is everything okay?” Hayley is watching me like a hawk. A mischievous smile falls on her face. I look at her confused and carry on with the conversation unfolding on the phone to my Mum

“Yeah, I was just wondering when you are going to be here? You said you were going to be here an hour ago.” Hayley then leans down and places her lips on my neck and begins to lightly suck.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t left the house yet… I won’t be too long. An hour tops!” I tell her, stifling a moan, because I know that my Mother wouldn’t want to hear that.

“Okay. Drive safely hun. We don’t want anything to happen on the eve of the wedding!” Hayley begins to graze her teeth against my collarbone and leaves some more sweet kisses there.

“Uh, Mum I’ve gotta go, I might be a little longer than an hour okay. I’ve um, got to help um Hayley er find something.” I quickly explain, beginning to feel slightly breathless from Hayley’s work.

“Okay, drive safely though.”

“Yeah will do Mum. Love you and see you in a bit.” I say before quickly hanging up the phone.

Hayley removes herself from my neck and watches me darkly.

“What time until your parents get here?”

“An hour.” She whispers seductively.

“Okay.” I say breathlessly, moving my head back to rest it on the back of the sofa as Hayley resumes her work on my neck, slowly getting more heated and moving further south of my body.

*END OF FLASHBACK.*

I blush at the thought of what Hayley and I done earlier. But I smirk at the same time.

I quickly get changed into my pyjamas and climb into bed, falling asleep.

A/N:

Wow guys thank you for all of the reads I have got! 3.26k! It means so much to me! I can't believe I have written and posted 50 chapters of this fiction. I hope you are all liking it.

Please comment and vote!

Thanks Georgia x