Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment

Georgia’s POV:

I’m just finishing up the backstage tour when we reach Paramore’s room. I quickly glance at my phone to see the time, it reads 12:48pm.  I need to go and meet Charlie XCX at 1pm, but I don’t want to leave Hayley. I reluctantly decide that my job is more important, than spending time with one of my idols.

“Hayley, I’m really sorry, but I have to go and greet Charlie XCX when she arrives in ten minutes at 1pm.” I say with a sad tone in my voice.

“No worries Georgia, but after you’ve done that, did you want to go grab a coffee and some lunch?” Hayley replies with a sweet smile.

Hayley Williams has just asked me to go grab some coffee and lunch with her. Oh My Gosh.

“Uh yeah why not? I have an hour’s lunch break after I meet Charlie XCX anyway!” I reply back excitedly.

“Okay! Brilliant, where shall I meet you?” Hayley’s grin growing bigger.

I think about where it would be easiest for Hayley to meet me without getting lost. “Just meet me here! I don’t want you to get lost!” I respond back with a chuckle.

“Oh good plan.”

“Right well, be ready in about 30 minutes! Don’t be late, I don’t do late.” I reply with a laugh, whilst walking away towards the meeting room.

“I won’t, don’t you worry Georgia!” Hayley yells back at me. I just laugh to myself and start into a jog to get to the meeting room, otherwise I will be late.

I’ve always had a celebrity crush on Hayley, and as far as I am concerned I’ve been straight too, until now, where I’ve always had butterflies in my stomach, I get lost in her eyes, and I have thoughts that I would totally be with her. But all of these feelings have to stop, as she is straight and she’s not interested in girls or me one bit. To her, I’m just a fan who so happens to be backstage crew as well.

Hayley’s POV:

I cannot believe that Georgia has accepted to go to lunch with me! She’s so adorable, and cute, and perfect and incredi—Williams you are straight okay? Straight!

I don’t know what’s going on with me, I doubt she’s even into girls anyway or me. That girl gives me butterflies in my stomach like no other person has before. Her deep blue eyes, her hair, her body, her everything, her existence.  

I walk into our prep room with a giant smile on my face, instantly gaining attention from Jerm and Tay… Uh oh.

“Oooh Hayles why do you have such a big grin on your face? Met a cute guy?” Taylor winks at me and jokes around. If only you knew Taylor, if only you knew, but no it’s a cute guy, it’s a cute girl.

“No actually Taylor, I’ve just had a backstage tour with a fan of ours, the name is Georgia, and she’s a really sweet and genuine girl. She’s just gone to go meet Charlie, and then she will be back and we are going out to lunch!” I say slightly agitated, but with a content feeling inside.

“Oh that sounds nice Hayles. Enjoy lil sis! Don’t get lost though, we know what you are like and we need you for our show this evening!” Jerm replies back to me chuckling.

“Oh ha ha, very funny Jeremy!” I laugh back with sarcasm in my voice.

I wander over to my bag that was brought in from the bus, I go through my bag, taking out my earphones and plugging them in, I move over to a chair and put my music on and take on this half an hour wait for Georgia to get back.

I’m still waiting when it gets to 1:45pm. Hmm she should be here by now, she said she would be half an hour. I bet she’s forgotten about me. I force myself get up and go to leave the room, to go to the toilet, which is just down the hall. I leave the room and start walking down the hall.