Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught

Chapter 13

Georgia's POV:

Once Hayley and I "spoke" (meaning kissed a lot more) we went back to the dressing room, and told the guys and Ellie that we would be completing the Self-Titled tour together until we leave on the 25th November. That means spending just under a month with my favourite person. Hayley.

We are on our way back to the bus, when I ask Hayley about whether there was room for us on the bus... "Hayles is there room on the bus for both Ellie and I?"

"Uh there is only one spare bunk I think... Jeremy, Taylor and I all have a sleeping bunk and junk bunk, then one bunk is taken up with stuff that we have been given by fans... So that leaves us with one left..."

"Oh it's okay, I'll be quite happy to sleep on the sofa or something."

"I don't think so!" She quickly replies back.

"What why not? I can't get Ellie to stay on the sofa!"

"No Ellie doesn't have to stay on the sofa! Neither do you!" Well I'm totally confused right now.

"I'm pretty sure that you said that there is only one bunk left. And I can't sleep with Ellie." I chuckle, still extremely confused.

"No you don't have to, because my babe and I can sleep in the same bunk!" She looks up at me and smiles her big toothy smile. I can't help but blush at her cuteness. I lean in to kiss her, but she pulls away and shakes her head. What? What have I done? Does my breath stink or what?

"Babe, Taylor, Jeremy and Ellie are ahead and we haven't told them yet, and they don't even know about me liking girls yet. The only person is you." As she says this she taps me on the end of my nose with her index finger and giggles. The things that she does to me are indescribable.

Hayley's POV:

I feel bad for pushing away Georgia when she came in to kiss me... But I can't risk the guys finding out like this. I will tell them, probably in a few days or so. I just hope that they will accept me for who I am.

When Georgia and I get back to the bus, I show her to our bunk. Gosh, I love calling it that - our bunk. We are right at the bottom of the columns of bunks and we have a curtain that we can pull across.

We go back to the lounge to sit and chill with the guys and Ellie. I begin to shiver due to being cold, and Georgia pulls me in to try and keep me warm. I look up at her lovingly as she looks down at me smiling. I feel like every part of me is now complete. Like as if I have found the last jigsaw piece to my puzzle. I notice Ellie looking at Georgia weirdly. Ellie then smirks and looks down and chuckles really quietly. Hmm I wonder why she's acting like this. I yawn and snuggle in closer to Georgia and breath in my own drug. A drug I like to call Georgia.

"Shall we go to bed?" She asks. I look up to see that we are the only ones left to go to bed. I can't remember anybody else leaving. That's odd.

"Yeah sure" I smile back sweetly and lean up to kiss her. I try and deepen the kiss, when she pulls away and giggles.

"There are people sleeping just down the hall!" She whispers to me.

"Exactly, they are sleeping. They won't know" I reply with a smirk on my lips. And with that Georgia slams her lips onto mine and within seconds she is tracing my lip with her tongue, begging for entrance. I grant it, and we begin to battle for dominance. I finally give up and allow her to dominate me. I run my hands up her sides as she moves her lips from mine and moves down to my jawline, from there down my neck, and then along my collar bone, along the way planting feather light kisses. Every time she kisses me, my insides clench up and feel like they are about to explode. Just underneath my collar bone, she lightly sucks and leaves me a love bite. All the while I quietly moan. Just then she stops, smirks and puts her index finger to her lips. I stop and listen. Only to hear that somebody is climbing out of their bunk.

"Georgia is that you?" Ellie calls sleepily. Shit. I hope she didn't hear.

"Yeah Hayley and I are here Ellie!" Georgia responds her eyes still trained on me. She only takes them off me, when Ellie enters the room.

"Gee, there are monkeys in my bunk. I'm scared" Ellie says. Monkeys what? I then get up and go and look at Ellie's bunk. There is nothing there. I'm so confused.

"Hey er Ellie, I've just checked your bunk and I've gotten rid of all the monkeys okay?" I tell her.

"Okay. Thank you Hayley." She then comes up to me, and whispers in my ear "Georgia likes you by the way and I mean likes likes you." And with that, she's off back to her bunk.

"What was all that about babe?" I ask Georgia. Totally confused about what has just happened.

"She was sleep walking! Don't worry, she probably won't remember in the morning!"

"Oh! Okay! Shall we get back to where we were?" I ask darkly.

"Hayles if I wasn't tired right now, I so would, but I suggest we go to sleep as it's like 2am and you have a big performance to put on tomorrow my favourite rock star!" She gets up, holds her hand out and pulls me up, she leans down and quickly kisses me before pulling me off towards the bunk.

Once we are in the bunk, I cuddle right into Georgia and rest my head on her chest.

"I love you Georgia!"

"I love you too Hayles! Sweet dreams." We kiss each other and fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

Chapter 14! So we have a full on Georgia and Hayley relationship now! If anybody could help out with a ship name then that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Georgia