Chapter 30 -

Georgia’s POV:

Hayley and I have Kat, Bliss and the guys coming round at 6:30 this evening for dinner. It’s now 1pm so I have a few hours to go out and get everything I need and prepare it all. I have come to the conclusion of cooking my Mum’s homemade chicken curry. Whenever she cooks it at home it is delicious. I ought to go out now and get all the ingredients I need. I grab my coat and keys and leave a quick note to Hayley, to let her know where I am going and I text her as well as it was part of our deal. I then walk out to my car and drive off down the road to the supermarket.

Once I’ve gotten all of the things I need, I go back to the house and I begin to start prepping it all, I start with cutting up the chicken in to small bite sizes, I then put some very mild spices on them, as Kat and I can’t eat spicy foods. Once I have prepared the chicken I place it in a bowl and cover it with cling film and put it in the fridge. I then start making the sauce to go with the curry. I have to try a few times as I keep making it wrong or it goes too thick. But on the third time I like it, and I put that in a pot and place it in the fridge too. Everything else that needs to be prepared can be done later, just before our guests come over.

I glance over at the clock to see that its 4pm, so Hayley should be back any time now. I take advantage of the time and go to the studio, I mess around on the guitar and record a few bits, and I must have been in there for a while because when I come out Hayley is downstairs panicking. She is rushing around, with tears streaming down her face.

“Babe? What’s wrong? What’s happened?” I ask her, when she turns around her face brightens up and she cries even harder.

“Oh God there you are!” She cries into my shoulder. She must have thought I have gone out somewhere without telling her.

“I was only in the studio! I had the door closed so that’s probably why I didn’t hear you.” I explain myself.

“It’s okay, I overreacted. I didn’t even look in there. I’m sorry. I’m so insecure.” She says, now bringing herself back together.

I take her by the hand and I take her into the studio, at first I show her some of the stuff that I had recorded. I watch her carefully for her reactions, at first she looks shocked at what I have recorded and then she looks at me and smiles her wide toothy grin.

“Do you like it?” I ask her, worried.

“Yeah I think it is amazing, can I take this to show the guys at Fueled By Ramen?”

“Yeah sure.” Although I am a little confused as to why she wants to show them. But I let it go. “Shall we record something for the fans?” I ask her trying to get off this current subject.

“Yeah why not? What shall we do?”

“We could do Misguided Ghosts? You’ve never done that one before.” I say whilst setting up my phone on the side so it could record us.

“Yeah that would be a good one to do!” Hayley agrees. We record it and put it out to the fans. They go absolutely crazy. Soon the gang arrives so it’s time for me to start cooking. We have a really good evening and we all joke around and I see Hayley playing with Bliss which is just adorable. Hayley gets Bliss to fall asleep in her arms by singing to her softly. I can tell that she is going to be a great mother, when it happens. I hope she will want to stay with me, so that we can mother our children together.

A/N:

Again, I'm sorry for the really short crappy chapter! It's just a filler. I'm thinking of fastforwarding time till the Monumentour, and when Georgia goes to the UK.

Will hopefully post again tomorrow!

Georgia x