Chapter 23 - The Surprise

Hayley's POV:

So today is the day that Georgia's family will come over and surprise her to hopefully help her feel supported and loved! I arranged and paid for their flight to arrive early morning so that I could leave Georgia at home to pick them up from the airport without ruining the surprise. I am currently quietly rushing around the room getting dressed without waking my beautiful sleeping girlfriend.

"Babe?" I hear a small voice come from the bed... Crap! I've woken her up.

"Hmm what's up? You should be sleeping." I reply trying to get her to go back to sleep.

"You're not in my arms, that's what's wrong. You should be sleeping too." I know that I'm not going to win this unless I get back into bed. I sigh and climb back into bed fully clothed and sing Georgia back to sleep. Once I know that she is fully asleep, I quickly put some shoes on and rush out of the door, now running late which I hate doing... Haha who am I kidding? I'm always late. But I don't want to be late for Georgia's family.

I arrive at the airport and wait in the arrival section, waiting for Sarah, Jake and Scott to arrive. After 10 minutes of waiting I see them walk through the doors and I wave at them, trying to get their attention but not bring any to myself because that's the last thing I need right now.

They finally see me and come over, we have a brief greeting as I know that Georgia will probably wake up soon and will panic at where I am as I haven't left a note. I guide them to my car and we put their suitcases in the boot and set off back home.

Once we are home, I get them to quietly creep through the door, leaving their belongings in the car for now as this will make too much noise and spoil it for Georgia. As I come through the door, all I hear is silence. Yesss! I silently cheer in my head, I turn round to the others and tell them to stay put whilst I go and get Georgia.

I run up the stairs taking them two at a time and walk into our bedroom, to see that Georgia is still exactly the same as I left her. Still adorable as always, I climb in beside her and pretend to wake up and kiss her forehead. She begins to stir and her eyes flutter open, her eyes instantly fixing on me.

"Morning beautiful" I say to her.

"Morning gorgeous!" She replies, leaning up to leave a soft tender kiss on my lips.

"I have a surprise for you downstairs." I tell her, a smile plastered on my face.

"Baby please tell me! I don't like surprises." She tries to talk me around. But it's not working.

"Come on!" I say, getting up from the bed, holding my hand out, as she eyes it suspiciously. "Come on! You'll love this one I promise!" She takes my hand and I cover her eyes as we walk down the stairs and into the room where her family are standing. I uncover her eyes and her face goes wide with shock and happiness. She starts crying and runs into their arms.

"I've missed you all so much!" She keeps saying over and over. After she's done, she turns around and this time runs at me, her lips colliding with mine. "And you! You did this I assume?" I nod my head. "Thank you so much for this. I love you all so much!"

We all come in for a big hug and we stay like it for five minutes. I feel like I'm a part of this family. It feels nice.

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter, but I'm on my break at work so I thought I would do a quick chapter for you all!

Thanks Georgia x